From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Meat Rack, Off The Hook Dance Party Los Angeles 2024
Celebrate Los Angeles Leather Pride at the biggests annual leather party in the city, “Meat Rack”, Off the Hook!
- Stay close to the party in the downtown district. Check out the Level Suites , just a short 5 minute walk away from the venue
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Celebrate the biggest night of the leather calendar in Los Angeles at the official Mr Leather Dance Event at The Catwalk Club.
- The event is part of the annual Los Angeles Leather Pride, a week-long series of events, parties and contests.
- Saturday’s event kicks off with the Mr Leather Los Angeles competition, followed by the Off the Hook party with guest DJs.
- The party kicks off at 8 pm and runs until 3 am.
- Featuring legendary DJs Tom Stephan and Tony Moran.
- The Catwalk Club is on 698 Harlem Pl, Los Angeles, an underground, industrial, and intimate entertainment venue.
- This one-of-a-kind location was once the old boiler room of the 1920s Bank of America Headquarters and has quickly garnered attention from international brands for private events and concerts.
- Located in the Downtown district of LA.
- Discover the best of Gay Los angeles with our insider guide.
Trending Hotels in Los Angeles
Stay like a Celebrity!
For a luxury, celebrity filled stay, explore the following hotel options:
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video LA in 24 hours.
Discover the best of LA in 24 hours… its possible!
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.