From: Saturday, October 14, 2023
To: Saturday, October 14, 2023
Meat Rack at The Eagle Los Angeles 2023
Joe Piampiano and Hunter Fox present Meat Rack, one of the hottest Saturday night pop-up events in Los Angeles.
- Stay close to the Eagle parties at Silver Lake Pool & Inn, located in the heart of Silver Lake with its hip bars and coffee shops; this trendy hotel is 4 miles from the Griffith Observatory and 2 miles from both Echo Park Lake and Highway 101.
- Next Edition – Ocotber 14th 2023
- Want to party with real men? Horny guys, who are looking for fun? Hot throbbing studs? Look no further than The Eagle’s legendary Meat Rack party.
- Big Thick and Juicy, the Meat Rack runs on select Saturday Nights in Silver Lake.
- Enjoy the best music mix with the hottest DJs from the leather and bear scene from 8 pm until 2 am.
- Check out the top hotels closest to Silver Lake and the Eagle.
- October 28th – Halloween Weekend – Dirty Dirty with DJ Nick Bertossi.
- If you prefer beer to cocktails and like your strippers hairy and in harnesses (or some form of leather), the Eagle might top your list of favourite bars in LA.
- The Eagle has become the haunt of choice for a cross-section of LA leather daddies, bears and sexy alternative Silver Lake types, all of whom play well together in this dark, sweaty no-frills space that packs in a crowd on the weekend. The cash-only bar has a busy patio and hosts regular theme nights and special events.
- Its location on Santa Monica Blvd has been home to many gay bars over the years, dating back 44 years. It was known as the Shed from 1968-1972, the Outcast from 1972-1983, the famous Gauntlet II from 1983-2005, and then Eagle LA beginning in 2006.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Guide To Los Angeles
Michael Martello shows you the best of LA; Travel like a pro
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.