From: Monday, September 9, 2024
To: Monday, October 28, 2024
Dollywood Harvest Festival and LumiNights 2024
The annual Dollywood Harvest Festival is a must-see experience during the fall season. Days full of play extend to nights all aglow at Harvest Festival featuring Great Pumpkin LumiNights.
- Stay at the luxurious DreamMore Resort Hotel, a country-style lodge to fit with the park’s theme. The DreamMore features indoor and outdoor pools, a kids’ center, fire pits, a Jacuzzi and plenty of Ms. Parton’s memorabilia on display.
Halloween in The Mountains
- Enjoy fall blooms in tradition shades of red, orange and yellow at the annual Dollywood Harvest festival. As well as experiencing all of the popular rides and shows, there are some special events planned during this month long celebration.
The Colossal Pumpkins
- One of the newest additions Harvest Festival are more than a dozen colossal pumpkins that came from growers across the East Coast. These pumpkins weigh anywhere from 800 to more than 1500 lbs. each.
- Great Pumpkin LumiNights features artistic sculptures and whimsical scenes. Numerous lighted pumpkin displays throughout the park will delight, looking for a new and unique tradition.
- Stay in your very own Cabin by Dollywood, a vacation home with pool, 7 bedrooms and just 4km from the park.
- A Smoky Mountain harvest means tasty treats as far as the eye can see. From smoked beef brisket and turkey legs to fried green tomatoes and sweet potato casserole, you will find plenty of culinary delights to tempt your tastebuds throughout the park.
- More than 800 concerts spread across ten outdoor stages will take place during the Harvest Festival as well as concert style roaming performances throughout the park.
- For a luxurious stay, check in to LeConte Hotel, rated “Excellent” by guests, located on a 24-acre farm offering stunning views of the Smoky Mountains and just 5-minutes from Dollywood.
- Over 10 million people visit Pigeon Forge, Tennessee each year. The nearby 500,000 acre Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited national park in the U.S.
- With beautiful nature, and abundance of dining options, incredible musical talent, plenty of stage shows and theatres, amusement rides, museums, shopping and Dolly Parton’s fantastic theme park Dollywood, Pigeon Forge is a vacation destination with something for everyone.
- McGhee Tyson Airport, located in Knoxville, Tennessee, is 47 miles from Pigeon Forge.
- Check out the top 10 hotels in Pigeon Forge.
- Knoxville is the Tennessee gateway to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Dolly Parton’s unabashedly kitschy Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge.
- Most gay visitors head to Pigeon Forge for the Dollywood experience, the shows and the dining experience. Those looking for some gay nightlife should head to Knoxville, just under 40 minutes drive from Dollywood.
Hotels Close to Dollywood
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Pigeon Forge
Recommended Hotels in Pigeon Forge By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Pigeon Forge that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Ramsey Hotel
4 Star, Nice Pool
- 4 Star – Indoor Pool, Complimentary Breakfast
- A short walk to the town center
- LCD TVs, Wi-Fi, mini-fridges
- In Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, offers accommodations with breakfast, indoor pool, and well-equipped guest rooms.
Black Fox Lodge
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star – Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Waterslide
- A short taxi ride to the town center
- Microwave, refrigerator
- Features seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi, rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and dining options.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star – Outdoor Pool, Electric Car Charging
- Close to the town center
- Microwave, refrigerator, free WiFi
- Provides outdoor pool, free WiFi, electric car charging stations, and rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, spa baths.
Arbors Hotel & Suites
3 Star, Great Value
- 3 Star – Heated Outdoor Pool, Pancake Breakfast
- Close to the town center
- Free WiFi, refrigerator, microwave
- Offers heated outdoor pool, free pancake breakfast, rooms with WiFi, refrigerators, microwaves, and mountain view balconies.
Video Of Dollywood Harvest Festival
Dollywood Harvest Festival and LumiNights