From: Thursday, Dec 30th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jan 2nd, 2022
Ring in the new year LA Style
Masterbeat’s biggest events of the year return to Los Angeles for their 22nd year of the largest New Year’s celebration in the world, taking over LA’s finest venues with our all new production “Under the Big Top”.
Join the 3 ring Circus and our weekend of events ranging from a Funhouse to a Freakshow, and everything in between, as 9 spectacular ringleaders help us put on the greatest show on earth!
Masterbeat Los Angeles Gay New Year’s Eve
Featuring 9 Amazing Ringleaders: Alexander, Calagna, Deanne, GSP, Manny Lehman, Morabito, Nina Flowers, Oscar Velazquez and Sagi Kari.
Events begin on Thursday, December 30th and end Sunday January 2, 2022. Parties take place at Academy, Avalon, Catch One, Exchange, Mayan. Enjoy a Los Angeles New Year’s event to remember and kick start 2022 in style.
- Academy Los Angeles – is perfect if you want to enjoy a night where you can just dance with loud bass-pumping music on a huge indoor dance floor. It has as has a spacious outdoor patio area for people who need a minute to decompress or chill.Academy is located at 6021 Hollywood Blvd
- Stay close to this venue at the Kimpton Everly Hotel with a great pool and amazing views.
- Avalon is a historic nightclub in Hollywood, California, located near the intersection of Hollywood and Vine, at 1735 N. Vine Street. Built in 1927, the venue has been thoughtfully restored and thoroughly maintained over the years and features state-of-the-art sound, lighting and visuals.
- Check out the best hotels close to this venue.
- Catch One is a bustling, bi-level nightclub on 4067 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles. It is one of the longest running cubs in Los Angeles and is considered urban and hip outside of the traditional dance scene with a multi-level, three dance floors, and three bars.
- Exchange – a huge 4-level nightclub pulses with electronic dance music in former LA Stock Exchange building, located on 618 S Spring St, Los Angeles in DTLA. The venue pays homage to its rich and opulent Art Deco past, spanning 25,000 square feet.
- Mayan Theater – a landmark former movie palace and current nightclub and music venue and is located in downtown LA on 1038 S Hill St, Los Angeles.
- Check out the best hotels near this location.
If you want to stay close to the downtown venues, check out The Hoxton for a cool vibe, great pool and excellent service.
Where to stay in Gay Los Angeles
There are some amazing hotels in Los Angeles at prices to fit every budget, but remember Los Angeles is spread out across multiple neighborhoods and cities, so unless you want to hire a car, it is better to stay as close to the gay bars.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at:
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Apartments in Los Angeles
The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower. Free WiFi and private Parking
fully furnished luxury apartments in West Hollywood feature floor-to-ceiling windows, contemporary architectural details, designer furnishings, and dazzling views of the area. Outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre
Heart of Hollywood
Offering free WiFi and free private parking the Heart of West Hollywood apartment Los Angeles offers modern apartments with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a living room and fully equipped kitchen
Prime West Hollywood
Wonderfully located small but adorable 1 bedroom in the heart of West Hollywood. You can walk to cafes and restaurants, to the grocery store. Fully quipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and a swimming pool
Masterbeat Los Angeles New Years Festival
Masterbeat 2016 | Every End is A New Beginning
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles
Los Angeles has some of the finest hotels in the world. It pays to book early to get the best possible rates. Here are the hotels we recommend in WeHO, the gay epicentre of L.A.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features the full-service La Prairie Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. The bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms and 2 TVs. A mini-bar, coffee maker and ironing facilities
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star hotel is located on a residential street in Beverly Hills, within walking distance of Rodeo Drive. The hotel offers a rooftop pool, spa services and spacious guest rooms. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and a free car service in a Maserati
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Iconic Location
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property features 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant.
Petit Ermitage, 4 Star
Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage includes a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and iPod dock. All classically furnished rooms also include luxurious linens and goose down pillows. Featuring a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, & a saltwater pool