From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
M3N Party Torremolinos 2023
M3N Party – Men without Limits, one of Madrid’s most Iconic party nights, comes to Torremolinos as part of the Bear Week celebrations.
- Visiting Torremolinos? Stay close to the beach at the Hotel Tarik, a 3-star hotel rated “Superb” by guests with a large outdoor pool and excellent service.
- Awaiting date and venue for the next edition.
- Join the fittest, furriest, horniest bears in Torremolinos at the M3N Party.
- The party is held during the annual Pride celebrations, Torremolinos Bear Week and during special holidays.
- Featuring an epic lineup of parties, DJs, dancers and bear-celebrities.
- M3n hosts day and night time parties at Eden Beach and at Aqua Emporio.
- Eden Beach Club offers the ultimate gay beachside experience in Torremolinos. This sun-soaked haven epitomises coastal chic with its breathtaking views, luxurious amenities, and pulsating atmosphere.
- The club’s pristine golden sands provide the perfect backdrop for lounging under swaying palm trees while the crystal-clear Mediterranean waters beckon you to take a refreshing dip. Enjoy delicious dishes, crafted cocktails, and top-notch service as the vibrant beats from world-class DJs create a unique party atmosphere.
- Eden Beach Club promises an unforgettable day of beachside bliss in the heart of Torremolinos.
- Book your stay at the Sol Torremolinos, a beachfront hotel on Bajondillo Beach with great breakfast – 4 Star (500 m from centre).
- Get ready to dance, mingle, and make memories that will last a lifetime at Aqua Emporio.
- The club is at the heart of the gay party scene in Torremolinos, hosting some of the year’s biggest parties.
- It is also the official host of the nighttime events during Bear Week.
- Aqua has a large dancefloor, cruising zone, multiple bars and a superb sound and light system.
- Located in La Nogalera, close to all the main gay bars and beaches.
- Check out the top hotels closest to the gay bars and beaches in Torremolinos.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action and the gay nightlife,
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video Eden Beach Club
A taste of what to expect at Eden Beach Torremolinos
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.