From: Sunday, August 11, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
Pride Closing Party Montreal 2024
Love Festival Montreal presents the ultimate closing party during Montreal Pride.
- Stay at the William Gray Hotel close to the city’s bustling gay bars, home to a stunning rooftop bar featuring luxurious rooms with high-end amenities.
- Sunday August 11th, 2024 – Awaiting theme, lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Each year the Love Festival produces a weekend of parties and events during Montreal Pride, culminating in a spectacular closing event.
- Say goodbye to friends old and new as the party takes over Bain Mathieu from 10 pm until 6 am.
- Stay close to all the top attractions in the heart of the Gay Village at the Honeyrose Hotel stylish, spacious rooms, a superb gym, indoor pool and sauna.
- The closing party takes over Bain Mathieu, a former public bathhouse beautifully restored on Ontario Street.
- The modern, multi-purpose venue hosts occasions including musical performances, dinners & dance parties.
- Located just a 7-minute drive from Montreal’s Gay Village.
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
We have found some of the best places for you to stay that have good ratings and put you where you need to be,
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
- 5 Star, Location; Terrace, Restaurant Henri Brasserie
- Close to the gay district
- Desk, flat-screen TV
- Downtown Montreal with city view rooms, some featuring claw-foot bath & fireplace
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Luxury; In historic Golden Square Mile
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Contemporary sophistication
- Prime location near art galleries, museums, and vibrant nightlife with exceptional service
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star, Readers Choice; Rooftop swimming pool
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious, microwave, refrigerator
- Spacious rooms with kitchenettes near McGill University and a rooftop pool
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Great Value; Outdoor pool, Underground City access
- A short walk to the gay bars
- 55-inch flat-screen TV, minibar
- Offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and modern rooms with a 55-inch flat-screen TV
Video Montreal Pride
Highlights from previous Montreal Pride celebrations.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.