From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Loveball Vienna 2023 – The ultimate New Year in style!
Loveball hosts some of the most epic parties in the Austrian Capital. Prepare to be wowed with amazing dancers, huge productions, lives shows, guest DJs and more.
- Visiting Vienna during the New Year celebrations? Stay close to the gay bars in the Nachmarkt district. Try the K+K Hotel Maria Theresia, rated “Fabulous”, a 4 star hotel with modern decor and delicious buffet breakfast.
Loveball Vienna NYE
- Join party promoters, Loveball for the Loveball New Year’s Eve Party, an event full of diversity, fun, openness and of course YOU! Be as you are and celebrate with Loveball.
- Join the hottest guys from Vienna and beyond and enjoy sexy dancers, live shows, performances and House, Pop and Disco music on 3 floors.
- Lineup, venue and schedule to be confirmed.
- Remember, many of Vienna’s world-famous Christmas markets are open in the lead-up to the New Year celebrations and are well worth exploring, adding to the magic of your New Year celebrations.
- WUK, Währingerstraße 59 – A Culture hub in an old locomotive factory, hosting concerts, art exhibitions & performing arts shows.
- The venue is an 11-minute drive from the gay bars and clubs in Vienna.
- The Vienna gay area is quite compact and easy to get around. Naschmarkt is Vienna’s gay neighbourhood on the banks of the Wien River.
- The district is close to the beautiful Museums Quarter. Several gay bars and cafes are found close to Naschmarkt, a busy fresh fruit and vegetable market dating back to the 16th century. including the world famous Café Savoy
Where to stay during Vienna’s New Year Celebrations?
- The lion’s share of gay bars and clubs is situated in the district along Linke Wienzeile and Rechte Wienzeile.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Video Of Loveball Vienna
NYE Ball in Vienna