From: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
To: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
HIM Party Brussels New Years Eve 2024
HIM is one of Belgium’s leading circuit parties, hosting unique events in Brussels during large celebrations and holidays.
- Stay just steps from the Party at The Hotel Saint Géry, a boutique hotel offering spacious rooms and a great location.
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for 2024.
- HIM, the leading Antwerp party, makes its way to Brussels to celebrate the arrival of the new year.
- The Party kicks off at 11 pm and runs until 6 am at Steel Gate Club.
- Join the hottest guys from Belgium and beyond and welcome the New year with friends, old and new.
- Experience the best live production from HIM, including the most outrageous costumes, the sexiest gogos, the top DJs and the most outrageous drag queens.
- Stay in the heart of the gay district near the Grand Place, at Pillows City Hotel rated “Superb” by visitors and with delicious breakfast options, modern room decor and excellent amenities.
- HIM Brussels takes place at Steel Gate, on Rue des Chartreux 52 on the west side of Brussels.
- Spread over three floors, the club offers two completely different atmospheres, with gay clientele taking over the third floor for the Bears Attack event.
- The club has a large dance floor, an excellent sound system, a chill zone and a smoking room.
- Steel Gate is a 10-minute walk from the Brussels Gay Village / Saint Jacques ave, neighbourhood in the city centre near the Grand Palace.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, award-winning restaurant.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Designer features, luxurious bathroom.
- Elegant rooms, ideal for luxury and history lovers, close to Grand Place.
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, air-conditioned, fully equipped fitness center.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Satellite TV, coffee facilities.
- Great value, near Grand Place and Manneken Pis.
4 Star, Location
- 4-star, well equpped wellness facilities, free WiFi.
- Close to the gay district.
- Spacious accommodation, stylish.
- Central location, perfect for shopping and sightseeing.
ibis Hotel Brussels
3 Star, Readers Choice
- 3-star, clean modern style, Belgian beers.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air conditioning, flat-screen TV.
- Readers’ choice, near Grand Place, diverse dining options nearby.
Video Gay Guide to Brussels
Explore the best of Brussels with Marjin
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.