From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Darkcell Manchester 2023
Darkcell is Manchester’s strict Fetish Dress Code party for gay and genderfluid party people. The pop-up party takes place during annual festivals and leather and fetish weekends.
- Stay close to the Club and Manchester’s gay village at the Clayton Hotel Manchester City Centre rated “Fabulous” by guests, just steps from the club with spacious rooms, great views and delicious breakfast options.
- Dance, sweat and play at Manchester’s home for fetish fun, Darkcell.
- Join the hottest guys in rubber, latex, leather, skinhead gear and more. If you love all things fetish, this is the party for you!
- Enjoy the best beats by Ross Homson in the dark underground of Sub101.
- Playspace available. Darkcell is an adult event, and advance tickets with members rules apply.
- The party runs from 11 pm until 4 am.
- Sub101 Manchester is the basement club at Cruz 101, on Princess Street, Manchester’s longest-running and most popular gay club.
- The club hosts some of Manchester’s best-loved House & Alt. Queer events, including the legendary AFTERSHOCK and infamous Cha Cha Boudoir.
Hotels close to the gay village on Canal Street fill up fast, so book in advance
Here is our top selection of hotels, close to the center of town & the gay bars,
Gay Map of Manchester
Most of the gay bars are on canal street and are within easy walking dissidence from each other
Recommended Hotels in Manchester By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manchester that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the centre of Manchester, Hotel Gotham is a 3-minute walk from Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre. It offers a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Serviced by a lift, all rooms and suites are air-conditioned and feature a telephone, a flat-screen TV, coffee and tea facilities. The bathroom offers free toiletries, slippers and a bath or shower & bathrobes
4 Star, Readers Choice
Boasting stunning rooms with contemporary décor, Velvet Hotel is on central Manchester’s vibrant Canal Street and a 5-minute walk from Piccadilly Rail Station. All rooms enjoy elegant furnishings and a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The modern bathrooms are equipped with steam-free mirrors and luxury toiletries. A fully-stocked minibar and hospitality tray.
4 Star, Great Value
In the heart of the city, ABode Manchester is a splendid 19th-century building with free Wi-Fi access. Piccadilly Rail Station is 3 minutes’ walk away. ABode Manchester’s double-glazed rooms offer monsoon showers and luxury toiletries. Guests can also enjoy an LCD TV, and free internet.
3 Star, Location
Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly is located a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station, offering a central-city location, free WiFi and use of on-site bar One Lounge. The hotel offers rooms with an en-suite shower, flat-screen TV and a portable desk. The lounge and bar area serves a buffet breakfast.
Video, Manchester Explained
An area-by-area guide to the best of the city
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Manchester
Manchester has a rich and vibrant LGBTQ+ community and history. The city is known for being inclusive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Canal Street | Close to the city centre
- Canal Street, often referred to as the Gay Village, is the epicenter of LGBTQ+ life in Manchester.
- It’s a pedestrianized street lined with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater specifically to the LGBTQ+ community.
- The area is known for its colorful decorations, rainbow flags, and a lively atmosphere.
- It’s not only a nightlife hub but also hosts various events, parades, and celebrations throughout the year, including Manchester Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Manchester
Staying in the city center puts you close to many of Manchester’s attractions, shopping districts, restaurants, & nightlife.
This modern business & entertainment district offers upscale accommodations, trendy restaurants, & close to attractions.