From: Friday, March 22, 2024
To: Friday, March 22, 2024
Alert Party Manchester 2024
Alert is the longest-running gay fetish night in Manchester, famous for its horny and sleazy atmosphere and for boys who like to play hard.
- Stay close to the party at the Hotel Brooklyn Manchester, rated “Wonderful” by guests with spacious designer rooms and highly-rated breakfast options.
- Next Edition – Friday 22nd March 2024.
- Alert is a party for leather lovers, fetish guys, skinheads, sportswear fanatics, uniform guys, bikers, puppies and rubber lovers.
- The party attracts the hottest guys from the UK and beyond; Alert has an international reputation.
- Alert is a private club (membership can be applied online) and features a dark room, cruising zone, dancefloor, and bar.
- The party takes over Sub 101 on Manchester’s Princess Street. Dress Code applies.
- Stay on Princess Street at The Alan, a 4-star design hotel featuring high-end amenities and city views.
- Events are held on the 4th Friday of the month.
- Sub 101 – Gay nightclub within an old warehouse, playing commercial sounds and cutting-edge dance/house.
- Located in the basement of the famous Cruz 101 Club and famous for hosting some of Manchester’s more alternative and interesting parties.
- The club is in the heart of Manchester’s gay village along Canal Street.
Manchester has a thriving LGBT+ scene, centered around the world famous Canal Street – home of “The Village”. Located just south of Chinatown, the village features an eclectic mix of bars, clubs, restaurants and green spaces set alongside a long stretch of the Rochdale Canal. Manchester’s Gay Village has something to suit all tastes. Here’s our shortlist:
- Head to Number 1 Canal Street, one of the most highly regarded bars in the village, seen by many as the community heart of Canal Street. Its informal drinking and dining atmosphere and appreciation of the arts means that you might get to see a new play or exclusive book reading or art exhibition if you pop by.
- Bar Pop keeps the soundtrack of camp classics and nostalgic favourites coming. .
- G-A-Y is a pop music haven with music video walls and a roof terrace, offering regular drinks promotions to a lively crowd, whilst the gothic interior of Via is the perfect setting for a few pints of lager while enjoying the bar’s nightly entertainment of drag queens and DJs.
- For a relaxing glass of wine, Tribeca’s styled interior is a firm favourite, as is the legendary New York New York on Bloom Street – popular for its camp comedy cabaret nights. Cocktails reign supreme at the decadently decorated Oscars piano and showtunes bar, a must for all musical theatre fans.
- The Eagle on Bloom Street entertains Manchester’s gay male clientele with daily happy hours, themed fetish nights and late-night DJs. Nearby Company Bar also operates a male only door policy and is open late on weekends.
- Finally experience the Village’s more traditional pubs. The Rembrandt, Paddy’s Goose, New Union and Churchills
Recommended Hotels in Manchester
Hotels in the gay district tend to fill up fast. Check out these deals on the top hotels close to Canal Street.
Here is our top selection of hotels, close to the center of town & the gay bars,
Gay Map of Manchester
Most of the gay bars are on canal street and are within easy walking dissidence from each other
Recommended Hotels in Manchester By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manchester that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, rooftop terrace, central Manchester.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air-conditioned, bathrobes.
- Luxurious and central, ideal for urban explorers seeking style and convenience.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Canal Street, contemporary décor.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Elegant furnishings.
- Vibrant and stylish, perfect for experiencing Manchester’s lively Canal Street atmosphere.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, 19th-century building, free Wi-Fi.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Monsoon showers, luxury toiletries.
- Historic charm meets modern luxury, centrally located near Piccadilly Station.
3 Star, Location
- 3-star, close to Manchester Piccadilly station.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- En-suite shower, flat-screen TV.
- Budget-friendly, convenient for rail travelers, with a comfortable and modern setting.
Video Guide to Manchester
Discover the best things to see and do in Manchester
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Manchester
Manchester has a rich and vibrant LGBTQ+ community and history. The city is known for being inclusive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Canal Street | Close to the city centre
- Canal Street, often referred to as the Gay Village, is the epicenter of LGBTQ+ life in Manchester.
- It’s a pedestrianized street lined with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater specifically to the LGBTQ+ community.
- The area is known for its colorful decorations, rainbow flags, and a lively atmosphere.
- It’s not only a nightlife hub but also hosts various events, parades, and celebrations throughout the year, including Manchester Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Manchester
Staying in the city center puts you close to many of Manchester’s attractions, shopping districts, restaurants, & nightlife.
This modern business & entertainment district offers upscale accommodations, trendy restaurants, & close to attractions.