From: Friday, February 9, 2024
To: Sunday, February 11, 2024
BLUF Paris Spring 2024
Join BLUF Paris for a Spring weekend of leather and fetish events including dinners, theme parties and more, all taking place within the BLUF dress code.
- Stay in Le Marais, close to all the popular gay bars and parties. The Jules & Jim Hotel is located in a former 18th century precious metals factory with designer rooms and romantic views over the city’s rooftops.
- Awaiting program for the 2024 edition – Use the 2023 edition as a guide for what to expect. Venues may change:
- Friday – Bluf Paris Opening at Quetzal Bar. To open this Spring Weekend come for a pre-drink with other BLUF men, in the heart of Paris’s gay area, followed by the Bluf Paris Dinner from 9.30 pm at Caffe Vito, 12 rue des Archives.
- Saturday – Kick start your Saturday evening with the Bluf Paris Aperitif at Mensch, 34 rue Charlot, from 7 pm followed by the Bluf Paris Party at 22.30 at One Way, 28 rue Charlot. The party is the highlight of the weekend, an intense night of playing hard, smoking cigars and drinking beers until Sunday morning.
- Sunday – Come over for a tasty Brunch in casual BLUF dresscode, last round during this Spring weekend, enjoying French culinary cooking with the French baguette or Chocolatine, also salt dishes, orange juice and hot drinks ! Les Piétons, 8 rue des Lombards, 75004 Paris, France.
- For a unique stay, try Le Général Hôtel, rated “Superb” by guests and featuring spacious rooms, a modern gym and excellent service.
- Quetzal Bar – A must-visit bar of the Marais, filled with hot men, friendly staff and a great atmosphere. A 7-minute walk from Le Marais.
- Caffe Vito – Lively setting for homey pizza & pasta dishes, plus cocktails & antipasti, with outdoor tables.
- Mensch – The best gay place in Paris for cruising and BDSM. No dress code required, from naked to full gear, sportwear and fetish.
- One Way – Old-school gay bar with smoking area & a back room. The underground level has a video room and dark corners
- Les Piétons – Classic Spanish tapas, share platters & paella, plus cocktails, in a colorful, tiled interior.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.