From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Amsterdam Dutch Rubbermen Weekend 2023
The annual Dutch Rubbermen weekend invites rubber lovers of all persuasions to the city of Amsterdam for a weekend of parties and fun events.
- Are you visiting for the Rubber Weekend? Stay close to Warmoesstraat, home to the city’s hottest gay bars right in the city centre.
- Note the 2023 edition takes place in Utrecht – From May 26th to May 28th (unfortunately our platform does not cover Utrecht yet).
- Kick start your Amsterdam Rubber Weekend at Prick bar. Enjoy your welcome drink and a fun fetish pub quiz followed by a rubber social at Dirty Dicks.
- On Saturday, take a fetish tour of the city on the canal. The boat trip will take in some of the highlights of Amsterdam while you mix and mingle with fellow rubber and fetish guys.
- Saturday night events continue at The Eagle, the home of the Mr Rubber NL competition and after-party.
- Events end on Sunday with a Sunday Brunch and meet-the-winner drinks get together.
- Looking for a place to stay with views of the canals? Stay at the Pavilions Amsterdam, a “Superb” rated 4-star hotel close to the city’s top attractions but in a quieter area. Our top choice for style, value and location.
- Prik Amsterdam – Colorful bar with a heated outdoor terrace for cocktails, toasted sandwiches & fried snacks.
- Dirty Dicks – Small cruise bar with some dress code nights.
- Eagle Amsterdam – Mix of guys, probably one of the busiest gay bars in the city.
- Mister B store – High-quality adult store for all your rubber and fetish needs.
Hotel rooms in Amsterdam tend to be smaller then you may be used to, because most of the buildings are narrow and tall.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.