From: Sunday, October 22, 2023
To: Sunday, October 22, 2023
After Scandal Paris 2023
Paris boys love an After party! And there is no better after-party than Scandal Paris!
- Are you visiting Paris? The city is busy year-round, and even last-minute rates are high, so book your hotel early. Stay in Le Marais, close to all the popular gay bars and take a taxi to the after-party.
- Next edition – GIBUS Club – Oct 22nd after the Big Circuit Party.
- Since 2015, SCANDAL has been the reference after-party in Paris, and it generally takes place after each BigWolf circuit party event.
- The music schedule of the SCANDAL after-parties is of high quality, with international DJs, sexy dancers and surprise performances.
- Dance with the hottest guys non-stop from 7 am until noon.
- Stay at Jules & Jim, a former 18th-century precious metals factory in the heart of le Marais with designer rooms and romantic vies over the city’s rooftops.
- Gibus Club – Gay Club in the heart of Paris, open from Thursday to Sunday to celebrate Parisian gay culture together!
- Hosts the Parisian gay parties of the moment: B* Party, Menergy, BBB, Crazyvores night, Scandal after parties and many more
- The club reopened in December 2022 with a fresh new look, state-of-the-art sound and light, and a new atmosphere.
- Gibus is located in the Canal Saint-Martin neighbourhood, one of the most romantic and hip areas of Paris, an 8-minute drive (15-minute walk) from the gay bars of Le Marais.
- Folies Pigalle is a 20-minute taxi ride for Le Marais, the gay district of Paris.
Recommended Hotel in Paris
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all of the top Paris attractions and a short ride to the clubs and parties in Le Marais:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Video – BIG Parties
Highlights of previous events produced by Big Wolf
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.