From: Sunday, March 3, 2024
To: Sunday, March 10, 2024
Woof Week Rio Bear Week 2024
Woof Week Rio is the only official bear week in South America featuring the hottest Latin bears, bearded guys and furry fetish lovers mixing it up with international visitors in some of the city’s most desirable locations.
- Are you visiting Rio for Bear week? Stay at the PortoBay Rio Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stunning views of the Sugarloaf, Corcovado and the Copacabana beachfront, stylish rooms and a beautiful rooftop pool.
- Awaiting lineup and schedule for the 2024 edition.
- Woof Week Rio hosts three original parties and three partner parties, in addition to a unique schedule during the week that includes the beach, dinners and sightseeing.
- Events include the Woof Main event with top national and international DJs, BARKO, the hottest boat party in Guanabara Bay and Tsunami, a sexy pool party to end the week.
- Enjoy your days at Ipanema Beach (Barraca Ooh La La). Located at Posto 9, Look out for the lifeguard post.; this is the official gay beach in Ipanema.
- Stay just steps from the beach at the Sol Ipanema Hotel offering guests sea-views, beach chairs, a modern gym and stunning pool.
- Awaiting Dates – Located in a nature reserve, Praia de Abricó is a paradise for naturists. Enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Rio de Janeiro.
- With more than 300 meters of sand protected by rocks and the lush green of the Atlantic Forest, this inspiring landscape is something you will never forget.
The Pool Party – Tsunami
- Awaiting Dates – Pool, drinks and the best DJs in a mansion with a view of Rio’s biggest attractions.
- A pool party open bar in the middle of the Atlantic Forest with the delicious summer vibe only Rio offers.
- Relax and enjoy your Saturday like never before!
Recommended Hotels in Rio
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio