From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Wilton Manors Fort Lauderdale 4th of July Weekend 2022
Celebrate the 4th of July in the gayest place in Florida, Fort Lauderdale. From circuit parties to parties in the park, there is something for everyone this 4th of July Weekend.
The big gay 4th of July events take place within Wilton Manors, a queer enclave just a short drive from downtown Fort Lauderdale. Here your will some of America’s most famous gay bars. Looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5 star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
All of the gay venues in Wilton Manors are celebrating the weekend with a series of parties and events. The most notable include:
Thursday – Airotic
- Hunters are hosting the Airotic Soiree, a world class acrobats show featuring a brand new cirque style cabaret.
Friday – Bubble Gum Fridays
- The Manor – From 10pm It’s A Party For The USA, 3 Rooms Of Music, 3 Dj’s, Shows & Productions By The Divas and Novelty Acts
Saturday – Drag Brunch
- Georges Alibi Monkey Bar – From 2.30pm – The only drag brunch on the Drive, Alibi’s Saturday drag brunch! Enjoy bottomless drinks (mimosas, poinsettias or bellinis included in the brunch package), savor multiple delicious brunch items, and watch a fierce cast of drag queens work the stage all brunch long!
Saturday – United Together as One
- The Manor – From 10pm UNITED is back for Independence Day Weekend. This time the masterclass will be conducted by the one and only maestro ABEL! Surrounded By Spectacular Entertainment & Production!
Saturday – RAW
- The Eagle – from 9pm until late with DJ Sin Morea and INKed Kenny Photography, get ready to party with the beefiest guys at RAW.
Sunday – Firework Spectacular
- On Sunday afternoon the city of Fort Lauderdale will celebrate with 4th of July Spectacular
- Celebrate America’s Independence Day at the City of Fort Lauderdale’s free 4th of July Spectacular! The Independence Day Celebration will feature a patriotic extravaganza featuring live band and a dazzling fireworks display. The 4th of July Spectacular takes place on July 4 from Noon to 9:30 p.m. on Fort Lauderdale Beach at A1A and Las Olas Boulevard.
- As the sun goes down watch the sky light up with the City’s spectacular fireworks show at 9:00 p.m. This dazzling pyrotechnic display is simulcast with music on 101.5 LITE FM and is an annual favorite for all!
We have found hotels with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Apartments & Villas in Fort Lauderdale
The Beach Retreat with Private Pool features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine and 2 bathrooms A TV with satellite channels is provided Free WiFi and private parking available
Lush Tropical Villa
This Villa features a private pool, a garden, patio, air-conditioned accommodation 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine and 2 bathrooms. A TV with satellite channels, free WiFi & parking.
Waterfront Serenity features fully air-conditioned accommodation with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine. Free WiFi throughout the property.
Luxury 5 bedroom Waterfront villa with Pool & Boat Dock, fully air-conditioned offering 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 barthrooms, a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, & washing machine, Free private parking & WiFi.
Video Of 4th of July celebrations in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Celebrates July 4th With A Party On The Beach
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has some of the best gay and gay-friendly resorts in the US. We suggest you stay as close to the beach as possible for great views and easy taxi or driving to the nearby gay bars.
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean, Pelican Grand Beach Resort features an oceanfront pool, private beach, and lazy river tubing ride. Oceanfront dining and a poolside cocktail are available. Very popular.
Atlantic Resort & Spa
5 Star – Beachfront
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious Atlantic Hotel & Spa is located on Fort Lauderdale Boulevard adjacent to white, sandy beaches. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 1.3 km away from the beachfront resort.
Sonesta 4 Star
This property is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Located opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and a heated outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided in every room, and Wide windows with an ocean or park view.
3 Star – Gay Only
This property is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Situated 153 m from Atlantic Ocean beaches, this all-male clothing-
optional gay hotel is located in Fort Lauderdale. It has 2 heated pools and offers guestrooms with luxury bedding and cable TV.