From: Monday, January 1, 2024
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
The White Party Bangkok is one of the world’s biggest gay NYE celebrations. The party culminates with “The Main Event”, a genuinely spectacular White Party with world-class DJs and stunning production.
- Stay close to the party at the Oriental Residence Bangkok a 5-star hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring luxurious rooms, highly-rated breakfasts, a beautiful pool area and free shuttle buses to Chidlom BTS Skytrain Station,
- After four days and nights of parties, end your White Party Bangkok celebration in style at “The Main Event”, the signature White Party held at Centralworld Live, Bangkok.
- The dress code is WHITE and strictly enforced. Indeed, more than 80% of your outfit must be in White, so start planning your outfit early. Of course, you can wear as much or as little as you like!
- The Main Event features music by legendary DJs and special live performances. Lineup for the 2024 edition to be confirmed. The party kicks off at 8 pm and continues late into the night.
- Celebrate NYE in style at the “Superb” Park Hyatt, serving the best buffet breakfast in the city and offering guests one of the most breathtaking sky pools with stunning views, the perfect location to celebrate the arrival of a new year.
- The White Party Main Event takes over Centralworld Live, Bangkok, one of the city’s classiest venues.
- The club is on the 8th floor of the CentralWorld Plaza Shopping Mall with a capacity for up to 3,000 hot party-loving guys and is one of the largest shopping venues in the world.
- WPBBK transforms Centralworld Live into a spectacular gay circuit venue with stunning light, sound and decoration each year. Awaiting theme for the 2024 edition.
- CentralWorld Plaza is a 10-minute drive or 24 minutes via the BTS Skytrain, to the gay bars and clubs of the Silom district.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
W Bangkok Hotel, COMO Metropolitan, Banyan Tree, Bandara Suites.
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Sofitel So, Our editors stay at the
official hotel, great location & gay friendly.
For further information and advice on
White Party Main Event The Website
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
The best moments from White Party by JustJoeyT
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite. All 210 soundproofed rooms feature 24-hour room service and minibars. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include refrigerators, separate bathtubs and showers, and LED TVs.
3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a poolside bar, and a steam room are onsite. All 303 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Conveniences include sitting areas and refrigerators, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Additionally, 2 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a sauna are onsite. All 362 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include sitting areas, minibars, and LCD TVs.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a sauna. All 243 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.