From: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
To: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
White Party Bangkok NYE Countdown 2024
Celebrate the start of the new year with all of your friends, old and new, at the most epic gay Countdown Show in Asia.
- Stay close to the celebrations at the “Superb” rated Okura Prestige Bangkok featuring spacious rooms with high-end amenities and a world-class gym offering epic views of the city, perfect for a pre-party pump!
- December 31st 2024 – Theme, venue and lineup to be confirmed.
- Say goodbye to the past year and welcome the New Year at one of Asia’s biggest New Year celebrations held during the annual White Party Bangkok celebrations
- Join legendary DJs at the world-famous Bangkok White Party Countdown show as thousands of guys get ready to party into the new year at Centralworld Live.
- The party kicks off at 7.30pm and runs until late. Dress code: Gaylien in Neon. Remember, dress to impress!
- Upgrade your New Year celebrations at the legendary St Regis Bangkok, featuring elegant rooms and one of the best breakfast buffets in the city and just 500 m from luxury shopping at Gaysorn Plaza.
- The NYE Countdown party takes over Centralworld Live, Bangkok, one of the city’s classiest venues.
- The club is on the 8th floor of the CentralWorld Plaza Shopping Mall with a capacity for up to 3,000 hot party-loving guys.
- WPBBK transforms Centralworld Live into a spectacular gay circuit venue with stunning light, sound and decoration each year.
- CentralWorld Plaza is a 10-minute drive or 24 minutes via the BTS Skytrain, to the gay bars and clubs of the Silom district.
Recommended Hotel in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Official WPBKK Aftermovie
Video Highlights of the White Party Countdown
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks