From: Saturday, April 13, 2024
To: Sunday, April 14, 2024
Songkran Bangkok – Main Parties 2024
Enjoy an epic weekend of parties as GCircuit hosts its main two events on Saturday and Sunday nights during the Songkran celebrations.
- Stay close to the party at the INNSiDE by Meliá Bangkok Sukhumvit Bangkok, rated “Superb” by guests with a stunning rooftop infinity pool, sweeping city views and a boutique hotel vibe.
- Saturday, April 13th 2024 – Main Party “Ever After” – Volume One
- Sunday, April 14 2024 – Main Party “House of Dragon” – Volume Two
- Enjoy the ultimate party experience in Bangkok, not once, but twice, as Songkran brings you two spectacular main parties on the Saturday and Sunday of G Circuit’s Songkran Weekend.
- Both volumes promise a battalion of the fittest dancers, gogos and superstars live on stage through the night.
- Dance to the beats of the biggest DJS from the international circuit scene. Waiting for the full lineup.
- Mix and mingle with the hottest tourists and the fittest locals for a weekend to remember.
- And remember to dress to impress. Let your imagination run wild. We are thinking of everything from a ShanGayLa prince such as Laenor to a gay dragon slayer!
- Stay less than a 10-minute walk from the party at the Travel Proud certified Oakwood Suites, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring a stunning mid-level spacious pool, fully equipped suites with high-end amenities and excellent location.
- Songkran is the traditional Thai New Year’s festival celebrated in April. It is known for its iconic water fights and traditional celebrations.
- If you’re planning on experiencing Songkran in Bangkok, be prepared for a lively and potentially very wet celebration.
- GCircuit’s Songkran is the biggest gay party held during the weekend.
- Discover the best of Gay Bangkok, including all the top gay bars and clubs hosting special events during the Thai New Year festivities.
- Both events occur at UOB LIVE – Located on the 6th floor of the EmSphere Complex on Sukhumvit Road.
- The venue is a state-of-the-art entertainment venue with space for up to 6,000 guests.
- It is the anchor of a major shopping and entertainment complex with world-class shopping and dining.
- Discover the top hotels closest to the EmSphere Complex.
- EmSphere is a 20-minute drive from the gay district, Silom.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-Star, Michelin-Star Restaurant
- Close to the gay district
- Cable TV, yoga mat, bathtub
- In Bangkok’s Sathorn area, offers luxurious Thai-style rooms, spa, ideal for a sophisticated retreat
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5-Star, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, iPod docking station
- Offers modern amenities, pool, fitness center, perfect for a trendy and comfortable stay in Bangkok
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
- 5-Star, Rooftop Restaurant
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious, satellite TV, minibar
- Luxurious rooms with city or river views, rooftop dining, ideal for an exclusive Bangkok experience
4 Star, Location
- 4-Star, Silom District, Two Pools
- Close to the gay district
- Flat-screen TV, kitchenette, minibar
- Located in Silom, offers rooms and suites with pools, perfect for a comfortable and convenient stay
Video Top Things to Do in Bangkok
Discover the best things to see and do in the city.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks