From: Saturday, December 2, 2023
To: Saturday, December 2, 2023
WE Party Madrid Circuit Night 2023
WE Party Madrid hosts a series of pop-up one-night circuit events in the Spanish capital throughout the year.
- Are you visiting Madrid during a We Party event weekend? Stay close to the gay district of Chueca, home to the city’s gay bars and clubs and take a taxi to the host venue. Stay at the 7 Islas Hotel hotel rated “Superb” by guests offering stylish rooms, hearty breakfasts and a fantastic location.
- Next Edition – December 2nd – 14th Anniversary Edition.
- Each WE Party has a different theme, making the Party unique. You will never experience the same music, theme or décor. But the vibe is always electric.
- Enjoy an epic live stage show with spectacular performances, the hottest dancers and breathtaking light and sound! No one does a party like WE Party.
- Book your stay well in advance for WE Party. The Room Mate Oscar is one of our top-rated hotels, close to all the city’s attractions and gay nightlife.
Upcoming WE Parties 2023 | 2024
- Dec 28th – Jan 1st 2024 – WE Party NYE Festival
Special We Party Events
- We Party is one of the most famous gay club parties globally. Born in Madrid, it also hosts several special weekend events, including Halloween and New Year.
- After the celebrations of Madrid Pride, WE Party takes a Summer break in Madrid and goes on tour in Torremolinos, Stockholm and Mexico City. The party returns to Madrid in September.
- Sala La Riviera is on Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, S/N 28005 Madrid. La Rivier is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- It is an expansive, long-running live-music venue & nightclub in Madrid, offering multiple bars & a terrace. La Riviera’s open-plan 1,500 square metre space is presided over by a large stage with a vast circular dance floor which opens out through the glass doors to a large terrace, one of the club’s best features.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video – We Party Madrid
Highlights from previous events
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo