From: Saturday, Dec 18th, 2021
To: Saturday, Dec 18th, 2021
WE Party Athens Greece 2021
- Kick start your Christmas celebrations in Athens for the WE Frozen Party. Taking place 2 weeks before the WE NYE Festival, WE Party Athens brings that unique Spanish circuit style and flavour to the greek capital for a magical and seasonal night of great music, hot guys and stellar performances.
- We Party Athens takes place at Oddity on Hrakleidon 61, in Athens from 10.30pm until 6am. The party is the brainchild of Anastasio Kapetanias. producer of the legendary Xlsior Party in Mykonos.
- Since the start of the 21st century, Gazi has experienced urban refinement and features active nightlife and nightclubs, cafeterias, restaurants, gay and lesbian bars and several gay-friendly shops, establishing itself as an entertainment district. A branch of the Benaki Museum has also opened in the neighbourhood.
- Stay in the centre of Athens at the Ederlezi Boutique Hotel with great amenities in a charming district and just a 5 mintue drive from the party venue.
Since the start of the 21st century, Gazi has experienced urban refinement and features active nightlife and nightclubs, cafeterias, restaurants, gay and lesbian bars and several gay-friendly shops, establishing itself as an entertainment district. A branch of the Benaki Museum has also opened in the neighbourhood.
- Most of the gay bars and clubs in Athens can be found in the Gazi district. The neighbourhood has been transformed over the past decade from a former gas works to a lively entertainment district with several night clubs, cafeterias, restaurants, gay and lesbian bars and several gay-friendly shops.
- Stay in the centre of Athens at the Ederlezi Boutique Hotel with great amenities in a charming district.
- Big Bar is a popular venue for bears and chasers. Garage bar is also another beary venue with a warm welcome. Enodia Café Bar has a great terrace with retro greek music while Del Sol Café is a mixed venue open from early evening.
- If the city gets too hot, head for Limanaki, the most famous gay beach in the city. It is just a 30 min drive from the centre of town with a cruisy atmosphere, crystal clear waters and rustic scenery. Pack everything you need for the day as there are very few amenities nearby.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Athens
Hotels in and around the central Monastraki and Psiri districts are well located for exploring the city and are within easy reach of the gay nightlife in the nearby Gazi district. Gazi (or Gkazi) has become very trendy lately and is home to the gay village. It’s a good place to start out, with gay-friendly cafes and restaurants along with bars and nightclubs all around, and all within walking distance of one another. Places open, close, or change names quite frequently in Athens -but in this neighborhood just follow your gaydar and check the local flyers, and one place will lead to the next.
Recommended Apartments in Athens
Virgo Loft Athens
Sleeps 5 Guests
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Offering Spectacular View to Acropolis
Elegant & Bright
Sleeps 4 Guests
This air-conditioned apartment offers 1 bedroom, a living room with flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine. WiFi & parking available. 3 terraces plus a Roof terrace
47 Luxury Suites
Sleeps 4 Guests
47 Luxury Suites offers a seating area. A fully fitted kitchen, with an oven, microwave. There is a private bathroom with shower in every unit, along with bathrobes, & free toiletries. A hot tub on the roof with views over Athens
Sleeps 4 Guests
This air-conditioned apartment is equipped with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. offering a balcony overlooking the city of Athens. Free WiFi.
Video Of 36 Hours in Athens – NYT Guide
Heading to the We Party for the weekend, check out this guide to the best of Athens.
Recommended Hotels in Athens
We have chosen the best hotels in the central Monastraki and Psiri districts, well located for exploring the city and are within easy reach of the gay nightlife in the nearby Gazi gay village.
5 Star, Luxury
Centrally located in Athens, a 5-minute walk from Monastiraki Square, Perianth Hotel offers elegantly decorated rooms & suites, free WiFi. Hip bars, stylish restaurants & shops are just steps away
O&B Athens Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in Athens’ historic centre, the O&B Boutique was awarded “Best City Hotel” Very comfortable guest rooms feature free WiFi, marble bathrooms with spacious showers.
Fresh Hotel, 4 star
Close to gay village
The stylish boutique Hotel Fresh is conveniently located, close to restaurants, shops, attractions, a short walk from FLEX Sauna and within easy
reach of the Gazi gay village.
A for Athens
Contemporary urban boutique hotel in the heart of historic centre. Great for gay nightlife, A for Athens features a nice rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the Acropolis.
Why you may want a car in Athens
Explore beyond Athens and take in a day trip by car to Delphi, about a 3 hour drive though the Greek countryside. The town lies on the slopes of Mount Parnassus and is one of the most famous historic sites in Greece; home to the most important Greek temple and The Oracle of Apollo.
A 1h.30m drive from Athens will take you to Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon, the ancient Greek god of the sea, the perfect escape for fans of Greek mythology. Discover some of the most perfect beaches and cool down in crystal-clear water, away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. You may like it so much you may want to stay a day or two. Consider the 5-star Grecotel Exclusive Resort, overlooking Sounio bay and set within a pine forest.