From: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
To: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
WE NYF Madrid New Year’s Eve Edition 2024
Tel Aviv takes over Madrid’s Massive La Riviera club as part of a weekend of epic parties to celebrate the New Year. It is the official NYE Event this year.
- Are you visiting Madrid during NYE? Stay close to the gay district of Chueca, home to the city’s gay bars and clubs and take a taxi to the host venue. Stay at the 7 Islas Hotel hotel rated “Superb” by guests offering stylish rooms, hearty breakfasts and a fantastic location.
- December 31st, 2024 – Awaiting theme, venue confirmation and lineup.
- Forever one of the world’s most famous circuit parties and brings its guest DJs to Madrid to recreate the unique sounds of Tel Aviv.
- Experience the unique sound and vibe of Forever with the fittest circuit boys from around the world and enjoy the international eye candy as famous GoGos from the international circuit entertain you on stage throughout the night.
- The party takes over La Riviera from 11 pm until 6 am.
- VIP gives guests Priority Access To The Party, 2 Drinks, Free Cloakroom, and Vip Assistants. Vip Area
- To be confirmed – Sala La Riviera is on Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, S/N 28005 Madrid. La Rivier is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- The Club is an expansive, long-running live-music venue & nightclub in Madrid, offering multiple bars & a terrace. La Riviera’s open-plan 1,500 square metre space is presided over by a large stage with a vast circular dance floor that opens through the glass doors to a large terrace, one of the Club’s best features.
- Check out hotels in the centre of Madrid, close to all the ongoing pride celebrations and parties.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Christmas in Madrid
Check out how beautiful Madrid looks during the festive season
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo