From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Viva Pop Festival Madrid 2024
Viva Pop Madrid is the fun alternative four-day pop event, offering visitors a unique party and something a little different from the circuit scene.
- Are you visiting for Madrid Pride? Stay The at the H10 Villa de la Reina on Gran Via with a perfect location to enjoy the parade and all the pride parties.
- Do you love to dance to the best pop music from every era? Viva Pop Festival has a party for you.
- The event occurs during the last four days of Madrid Pride, when more than 2 million people flock to the Spanish Capital for Europe’s biggest pride parade.
- Viva Pop Festival is presented by the city’s big clubs, Boite, BUT and La Riviera.
- Expect World-class DJs playing the best in pop together with spectacular shows, drag queens and the sexiest Spanish dancers in the city.
- One pass will get you access to all the parties.Schedule to be confirmed.
- La Boite – Weekend gay club on C. de Tetuán, 27, with retro decor and a large dance floor.
The Club is a 10-minute drive from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- Sala La Riviera is on Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, S/N 28005 Madrid. La Rivier is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca,
An expansive, long-running live-music venue & nightclub in Madrid, offering multiple bars & a terrace. La Riviera’s open-plan 1,500 square metre space is presided over by a large stage with a vast circular dance floor which opens out through the glass doors to a large terrace, one of the Club’s best features.
- Sala BUT – Club located in the centre of the Malasaña neighbourhood with two floors, VIP areas, two cloakrooms, a large dance floor and a stage. Popular with young Madrid hipsters.
The Club is an 8-minute taxi from Chueca.
- For a luxury escape close to the parties, stay at the Palacio de Los Duques Gran Meliá, one of the leading hotels of the world, need we say more? A fantastic pool, superb service and located inside a 19th-century palace for even the most demanding of royals!
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid our all are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Gay Nights out in Madrid
Discover some of the top nightlife spots in Madrid.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo