From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Venice Beach Pride 2024
It’s Pride by the seaside. Venice Pride features a weekend-long series of block parties, circuit events, political action and some rather unique celebrations.
- Are you visiting for Venice Beach Pride? Check out the Venice Beach House, a “Superb” 3-star hotel that exudes taste and style.
Venice Pride Festival & Block Party
- Awaiting dates – Venice Pride Festival at Windward Plaza will feature a community stage and vendor booths open to all ages. It will be open from 5 pm to 11 pm.
- The annual Venice Block Party is an inclusive celebration of the LGBTQ+ community. The event is free and open to the public.
- Guest DJs will get you dancin’ to the beats in the street.
- Need a dance break? Take a stroll towards Windward Circle and explore the community Pride, Partner exhibitors. Hungry or thirsty? Head over to Food Truck Alley, where you will find your favourite food trucks waiting.
GayWatch – Venice Pride After Party
- Awaiting dates – Don’t miss Gaywatch, an Official Venice Pride After Party presented by Roosterfish following the parade. Featuring hunky beach boys in swim trunks on the dance floor.
Gay Venice Beach
- The gay section of Venice City Beach is in front of the Venice Skate Park near Market Street and Ocean Front Walk. There’s plenty to feast your eyes upon at this beach, including Venice Muscle Beach (an outdoor workout centre), colourful graffiti-covered walls, palm trees and colourful people.
- Venice Beach is a 25-minute ride from WeHo along La Cienega Blvd. Stay close to the event along the boardwalk with some great hotel options nearby.
- The Venice V Hotel is a 1-minute walk to the beach and is the only beachfront lifestyle hotel, designed in a soulfully reimagined 1915 landmark. Once a hangout for the Hollywood elite, the V is a home base for today’s creative nomad, just steps from Venice’s legendary skate park, surf, and eclectic dining.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Guide to Venice Beach
Discover the best of this iconic LA beach destination
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.