From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
The Hole Fetish Night Milan 2023
Get ready for a night of Fetish fun as The Hole Fetish Night returns to Milan at the legendary Bangalov club.
- Visiting Milan? Stay at the c-hotels Atlantic with large rooms, great breakfast and close to the gay district’s bars and clubs and a short ride to the fetish event.
- Next Edition – 30th September (Mr Puppy Italy)
- Leather and Fetish Milano produces some of the biggest fetish events in the city each year and “The Hole” party takes place once per month.
- Guys from across Italy and beyond meet up for a weekend of fun. The main party night takes place on the Saturday of the weekend.
- The party kicks off at 10pm and continues throughout the night. Wear your hottest fetish gear and hook up with other hot guys into leather, fetish, kink and more.
The Schedule 2023 | 2024
- 30th September (Mr Puppy Italy)
- 14th October – 9th Anniversary
- 24th November
- 10th December 0 Social Afternoon
- 13th January 2024 | 17th February 2024
- 23rd March 2024 – Italy Fetish Man 2024
- 20th April 2024 | 18th May 2024 |
- 15th June 2024
- The party takes place in Bangalov Milano, on Via Calabria, 5. Bangalov Milano is a ‘heavy duty’ gay cruise bar for men who like to play a bit harder.
- Regular themed nights at Bangalov include Naked, Underwear and Leather nights. The club has a strict dress code for entry so pack your gear and get ready for some hot nights in Milan.
- Bangalov is about a 15 mins drive from the city center.
- Milan is one of the most LGBT-friendly cities in Italy. Historically, the gay center of Milan was around Central Station (Via Sammartini. This area still hots some gay clubs and party nights nights, however most of the action now takes place in the Porta Venezia district. It is the perfect place to spend time exploring the streets, relaxing in the park and drinking a cool aperitif.
- Via Lecco is the heart of the gay district in Milan. Leccomilano is the most popular meeting place, where guys meet with friends and spend the night chatting and sipping cool drinks. Momo bar and Red Bar are also popular.
- For something more sophisticated, head over to Corso Buenos Aires where you can drink some great cocktails at Blanco, one of the most fashionable gay bars in the city.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video of the best of gay Milan
Milan Travel Guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.