From: Saturday, Nov 13th, 2021
To: Saturday, Nov 13th, 2021
The Hole Fetish Night Milan 2021
Get ready for a night of Fetish fun as The Hole Fetish Night returns to Milan at the legendary Bangalov club.
Leather and Fetish Milano produces some of the biggest fetish events in the city each year and “The Hole” party takes place once per month. The calendar for 2022 is as follows:
- 22nd Jan, 19th Feb, 19th Mar, 23rd Apr, 21st May and 18th June.
Guys from across Italy and beyond meet up for a weekend of fun. The main party night takes place on the Saturday of the weekend. The party kicks off at 10pm and continues throughout the night. Wear your hottest fetish gear and hook up with other hot guys into leather, fetish, kink and more.
The party takes place in Bangalov Milano, on Via Calabria, 5. Bangalov Milano is a ‘heavy duty’ gay cruise bar for men who like to play a bit harder. Regular themed nights at Bangalov include Naked, Underwear and Leather nights. The club has a strict dress code for entry so pack your gear and get ready for some hot Summer nights in Mialn. Bangalov is about a 15 mins drive from the city center.
- Milan is one of the most LGBT-friendly cities in Italy. Historically, the gay center of Milan was around Central Station (Via Sammartini. This area still hots some gay clubs and party nights nights, however most of the action now takes place in the Porta Venezia district. It is the perfect place to spend time exploring the streets, relaxing in the park and drinking a cool aperitif.
- Via Lecco is the heart of the gay district in Milan. Leccomilano is the most popular meeting place, where guys meet with friends and spend the night chatting and sipping cool drinks. Momo bar and Red Bar are also popular.
- For something more sophisticated, head over to Corso Buenos Aires where you can drink some great cocktails at Blanco, one of the most fashionable gay bars in the city.
- Stay at the c-hotels Atlantic with large rooms, great breakfast and close to the gay district’s bars and clubs.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Apartments in Milan
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet. Air conditioning, a balcony, and city views. Free WiFi
Splendid house is situated in the Stazione Centrale district of Milan, the air-conditioned apartment is composed of 2 separate bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Located in Milan in the Lombardy region All units are equipped with air conditioning, and some have a flat-screen TV, washing machine, a kettle, completed with a kitchen. Air conditioning and Free WiFi
Featuring a spa bath, Beautiful & Relaxing flat includes 2 bedrooms, a living room and a TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet and Free toiletries. Free WiFi
Video of the best of gay Milan
Milan Travel Guide
Recommended Hotels in Milan
Check out a selection of our favourite hotels in Milan, close to the parties, bars and lively gay scene in the city.
5 Star, Boutique Hotel
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi and is set in a historic building.
Hotel Manzoni, 4 Star
Great for Shopping
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi.All decorated with refined wood floors.
Worldhotel, 4 Star
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic building from the late 19th century.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Great Value
NH Milano Machiavelli is a 5-minute walk from Porta Venezia and Repubblica Metro Stations and Corso Buenos Aires shopping street. It offers modern rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout and a varied buffet breakfast.Rooms have a contemporary interior design.