From: Saturday, December 9, 2023
To: Saturday, December 9, 2023
Teddy Bear Party Dallas 2023
Celebrate the Christmas Season at one of Dallas’s most Iconic “feel-good” events, The annual Teddy Bear Party.
- Are you visiting Dallas this December? Stay just a short tide to the party at the Guild Downtown, close to all the city’s downtown attractions and rated “Fabulous” by guests with modern rooms offering superb city views.
- Awaiting venue confirmation and lineup for the 2023 edition.
- Dallas fundraiser, The Teddy Bear Party, has been raising funds for Cancer charities for almost two decades and helps raise funds each your through their annual gala event in December.
- Proceeds go to The Foundation for LGBTQIA+ Equality, Social Justice for All Communities & Defeating Cancer & life-threatening diseases.
- Guests are required to bring a 24″ teddy bear to the event along with the admission price. Bears will be donated to LGBTQ+ families battling cancer.
- Picture it, a club full of Teddy Bear Christmas Trees creating a unique festive atmosphere. Enjoy music by international guest DJs and sexy bar staff and support a worthy cause.
- Featuring legendary guest DJs, The Teddy Bear Party takes over The Eco Lounge and Music Hall on Stemmos Fwy in Dallas from 8 pm to 1 am.
- Stay close to the gay bars and the party at The Hotel Za Za Dallas, rated “Excellent” by guests with spacious rooms, high-end amenities and superb guest service.
- Eco Lounge Dallas – The Echo Lounge and Music Hall are a 1000-capacity state-of-the-art live music and entertainment venue.
- Situated in the bustling Design District, the venue has a music hall, lounge and outdoor patio with state-of-the-art light and sound.
- The venue is a 7-minute drive from the gay bars in Oak Lawn.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video Teddy Bear Party
Highlights of previous Teddy Bear Parties.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.