From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Sueños de Libertad · Ibiza Festival 2024
Sueños de Libertad is an annual music and art festival in Ibiza Town with national and international music bands, art exhibitions, street art, a gastronomic area and several markets.
- Visiting for the concert? Book your hotel in Ibiza Town, close to all the pride activities. Consider the Hotel MIM Ibiza, housed in an Art Deco building with a great pool for lounging and delicious brunch options for late risers!
- Sueños de Libertad · Ibiza Festival was born in 2015 with a single goal, to recover the real Ibiza, an island that mixed all kinds of people no matter who you love or where you were from, the island that everyone remembers with longing, those years where Ibiza
became a true paradise.
- Sueños de Libertad will take place each night from 9pm in the port of Ibiza.
- The public can walk from the center of Ibiza to the commercial dock of the port where you will find The Sueños de Libertad stage.
- The Dalt Vila skyline will be illuminated with picture postcard images by international artists.
The Line up
- Each year the festival brings together an eclectic mix of local, national and international best selling artists for a fusion of music styles and performances.
- Awaiting full program for 2024
Where to stay?
Say in Ibiza town, close to the festival and the busy nightlife. The following hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Take a look at our Full Guide to Ibiza
Gay Map of Ibiza
Gay visitors have two areas to check-out. During the day at Playa Es Cavallet, Ibiza’s gay beach and at night in Ibiza Town for bar-hopping and clubing! The legendary gay parties take place in the Superclubs around the south of the Island.
Recommended Hotels in Ibiza By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Ibiza that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Mirador de Dalt
5 Star, Luxury
This historical property overlooks the Mediterranean from its hilltop position in central Ibiza Town. It offers elegant rooms with free WiFi and a whirlpool bath. The air-conditioned rooms at the Mirador de Dalt Vila feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has plasma satellite TV and the bathrooms come with Bulgari products and a bathrobe.
THB Los Molinos
4 Star, Adults Only
THB Los Molinos is located on the beachfront in Ibiza. It has a sauna, fitness centre and hot tub, and offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, satellite TV and minibar. THB Los Molinos is an adults-only hotel including an à la carte restaurant, bar, garden area and a terrace. A 24-hour reception. There are Balinese beds and a bar next to the pool and a spa
Hotel Royal Plaza
4 Star, Great Value
Royal Plaza features a spa and a rooftop swimming pool with views of the city, the cathedral, and the Mediterranean Sea. The bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped with bright decór and air conditioning. Each has a pillow menu, satellite TV, a minibar and a safe, which can store notebook-sized laptops and tablets. An onsite spa with a hot tub
Hotel Náutico Ebeso
4 Star, Location
Hotel Nautico Ebeso offers excellent views of Ibiza Bay from its beachfront setting in Figueretes. It features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies. Nautico Ebeso Hotel offers modern, bright décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.
Video Of Sueños de Libertad
Sueños de Libertad / Ibiza Festival 2017
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Ibiza
Ibiza is known for its inclusive and welcoming atmosphere, making it a popular destination for gay travelers from around the world. The island has a vibrant gay scene with various gay-friendly venues, events, and establishments.
Ibiza Town | The capital city of Ibiza
- Ibiza Town: The capital city of Ibiza is a hub for the gay community.
- Within Ibiza Town, the Dalt Vila area features many gay-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- You’ll find a lively nightlife scene, including iconic gay clubs like Pacha and Amnesia, which host LGBTQ+ events.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ibiza
Located just south of Ibiza Town offering a relaxed & friendly atmosphere. With gay friendly bars & restaurants. The beach here is popular with gay travelers.
Playa d’en Bossa
On the west coast of the island, with a growing gay scene and several bars & clubs. It’s known for its stunning sunsets & a more laid-back vibe compared to Ibiza Town.