From: Friday, July 12, 2024
To: Sunday, July 28, 2024
Stuttgart Gay Pride 2024
Stuttgart Gay Pride has over 3,000 participants taking part in the parade and attracts more than 200,000 visitors.
- Stay in the Mitte district, close to the city’s gay bars and attractions. Book your stay at the Motel One, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and a bustling onsite bar.
Stuttgart Pride Events
- Friday July 12th to Sunday July 28th 2024 – Gay Pride Stuttgart is perhaps one of the strongest political prides in Germany but it is also a colourful affair and combines its messages with a party atmosphere. The city celebrates with a range of cultural activities, parties and events during the final two weeks of July.
Stuttgart Pride Demonstration/Parade
- Saturday July 27th 2024
- 12:00 p.m. – Setup of the CSD demo on Rotebühlstrasse (between Schwabstrasse and Senefelder Strasse) towards the city centre
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – political demonstration under the motto: “NOT WITH US! Safe and strong together” through downtown Stuttgart
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. – CSD rally on the LSBTTIQ* demands on the Schlossplatz. Then the opening of the CSD information mile and the CSD Hocketse.
- Check out the top hotels closest to the pride celebrations.
- Awaiting confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- The line-up takes place on Rotebühlstrasse , between Schwabstrasse and Senefelder Strasse. Via Rotebühlplatz it continues into Eberhardstraße , Marktstraße , Münzstraße , to the end at Karlsplatz .
- The demo-Lindwurm finds an impressive conclusion with the speeches of the rally on the Schlossplatz . Afterwards, the CSD-Hocketse on Markplatz and Schillerplatz and the CSD information mile on Kirchstraße continue.
Pride Street Festival
- Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th July 2024 – The Streets of Marktplatz, Schillerplatz and Kirchstrasse are closed to traffic and host a series of street parties, complete with bars, food stands and stage performances with guest DJs, drag acts and more.
- Schillerplatz hosts the legendary open-air disco with guest DJs playing electronic music.
- Stay close to the pride festival and parade at the EmiLu Design hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, with beautifully decorated rooms, excellent sauna and spa and perfect location. Highly recommended.
Dance Parties | Circuit Nights
- Pride Stuttgart Massive After Party – three different party organisers come together to create one epic night of drag queens, live acts, pop and house floors with spectacular lighting and indoor and outdoor locations.
- FAME, Stuttgart’s legendary pop-up parties takes over all of Proton Club for a night featuring guest DJs, live vocal performances, a laser light show, Co2 canons and sexy guys ready to party.
Mitte, in central Stuttgart is home to most of the city’s gay bars.
- Monroes – Popular gay bar with terrace, karaoke nights and a wide range of music from pop to classical.
- Goldener Heinrich – Long running gay bar in the old town, serving food, cocktails and a busy meeting point.
- Tom’s bar – Located in the old town with popular terrace.
- K 29 Stuttgart – Long running gay fetish cruise bar with palz sone. Open at weekends with an underground bunker vibe.
- reBoots – Gay fetish bar, home of the Bear Clubhouse with a western saloon theme.
- Eagle – Home to the Lederclub Stuttgart. Meeting place for fetish & leather fans and gay motorbikers
- Fame Party – Monthly circuit party taking over some of the city’s biggest clubs for special events, with guest DJs, gogos and live performances.
Recommended Hotels in Stuttgart
The following hotels are close to Stuttgart Pride celebrations:
Gay Map of Stuttgart
With a few exceptions, the gay clubs, cafes and one of two saunas, are located in the central “Mitte” district, or just to the west.
Recommended Hotels in Stuttgart By Bookings
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Stuttgart that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star hotel is located at the Schlossgarten Park in central Stuttgart, 100 m from Stuttgart Central Station. It includes 2 excellent restaurants, a rich breakfast buffet each morning, and a spacious terrace. All of the air-conditioned rooms feature soundproofed windows, free WiFi, and a modern bathroom. Many offer scenic views of the surrounding gardens and vineyards.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Just a 2-minute walk from Stuttgart Main Station, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour bar, spacious rooms and a breakfast room. Rental bicycles are available for exploring the city. A large breakfast buffet until 11:00 each day. Restaurants and bars are just a 2-minute walk away. All rooms are air conditioned and equipped with cable TV and a minibar. The marble bathrooms include toiletries.
4 Star, Great Value
Located at the foot of the Weinsteige Hill, this centrally located, family-run hotel boasts traditional charm in this historic city. The 4-star Hotel Zur Weinsteige is filled with hand-crafted bronze, carvings and antiques. The romantic rooms benefit from these furnishings as well as being fitted with modern amenities, including free WiFi. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning.
Abalon Hotel ideal
4 Star, Location
Set in the heart of Stuttgart, this modern 3-star hotel offers a winter garden and peaceful rooms with free WiFi access in all areas. Secure underground parking is also available (for a fee). All rooms at the Abalon Hotel ideal include a bathroom with a shower, cable TV, and free WiFi. Some of the double rooms include a terrace.
Video Of Stuttgart Gay Pride
CSD Stuttgart 2017