From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Join thousands of Sexy Swedes for Stockholm Pride 2024
Stockholm pride is a colorful week long event which takes place during the height of Summer in August. Hotels in the old town fill up fast for one of the biggest events in the city attracting both straight and gay visitors.
- Stay in the old town, close to the city’s popular gay bars and take a taxi or ride share to the party. The Hotel Reisen is rated “Excellent” by guests with a wonderful sauna and pool area, a modern gym, superior rooms and perfect location
Stockholm Pride Parade
- Final Saturday of the Pride week – The Parade starts from Mariatorget, passing Slussen continuing on via Skeppsbron – Kungsträdgårdsgatan – Hamngatan – Sergels torg – Sveavägen – Kungsgatan – Stureplan – Sturegatan, and finishes at Östermalms IP.
- Over 60 000 individuals take part in the 4.5km parade with a large number of carriages and decorated vehicles filled with hot gogos, amazing drag queens and queers of all persuasions.
- The main parade takes over the entire city attracting everyone from the prime minister to sports teams, families, activist groups and lots of incredibly attractive Swedes.
- Stockholm Pride attracts an audience of approximately 600 000 supportive spectators, with many making it an all-day event arriving hours in advance with their picnic baskets, to get the best “seats”.
- Stay right in the heart of the pride festivities at the Hotel Rival, rates “Wonderful” by gusts with delicious breakfasts and park views.
Stockholm Pride Park
- Thursday to Sunday – The Pride Park takes place in the heart of Stockholm at Östermalms. It is an oasis in the city, the meeting place in the middle of all the pride activities. The park mixes clowns with opera singers, upcoming stars next to world famous artists.
- Pride Park is the place where you meet new and old friends, hang out, watch art, listen to writers and artists. The nights are filled with sparkling colour and sound, and you will never want to leave.
- Stay close to the pride park at the Hotel Nobis, a design hotel featuring stylish rooms, highly-rates breakfasts and perfect location.
Stockholm Bear Pride
- Awaiting Dates – Special meet-up for bears, chasers and admirers, including dinners, a bear picnic, bear parties and a special bear contingent within the parade.
Stockholm Circuit Parties & Events
- Pride Circus Stockholm – Friday night – Pride Circus is Stockholm’s biggest Pride party featuring legendary drag queens, famous DJs and sexy guys in a stunning location.
- XCape Stockholm Pride Festival – Awaiting Dates – Featuring world famous DJs and performers including Forever TLV, Beyond London and Revolver Berlin, and the XCape Main Massive Party.
- Backdoor Stockholm Pride Week – Typically Wed to Sat of the pride weekend – Host of the popular Kink opening party and the Eurovision After party!
- The Scandinavians are always on the cutting edge of gay rights and acceptance for all. With this in mind they have created the “Kinky Quarters”: a specific area with BDSM, fetishism, and other subcultures that common people call kinky.
- It is be a meeting place for both the initiated, and the curious, to talk, shop, and get to know more about everything associated with kinkster life.
- The event takes place within the festival grounds.
- The Scandinavian City on the Water, Stockholm surprises visitors with its many charming and clean waterways, slick design, and gay-friendly locals.
- Stockholm has no gay enclave as such, but gay and gay-friendly establishments are scattered throughout the city and rainbow flags fly high in many of Stockholm’s central districts.
- The greatest concentration of gay bars and clubs is to be found in two areas: the trendy Södermalm district and Gamla Stan, Old Town, one of the best-preserved medieval cities in the world.
Stockholm’s most popular gay party nights include:
- SLM – the fetish club Scandinavian Leather Men for men only. Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 18, Södermalm
- Patricia – Don’t miss the legendary Gay Sunday Nights on old steamer Patricia at Söder Mälarstrand. Stunning view from the sun deck. Söder Mälarstrand, Kajplats 19
- Club Backdoor – Three bars, awesome sound system, and three dance floors that play House, Techno, 90’s pop, and all great party music in between! Arenavägen 75, Tolv
- Guldrummet Sthlm – Monthly club at the renowned Berns Salonger. Glitzy, fun, and with a great dancefloor. Näckströmsgatan 8, City
Where to say during Stockholm Pride
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Stockholm
Being gay is such a non-issue in Sweden that Stockholm doesn’t really have a “gay area” — the gay clubs are everywhere, and gay restaurants and coffee shops are dispersed throughout downtown, old town, and even the suburbs.
Recommended Hotels in Stockholm By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Stockholm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Nobis Hotel is housed in two stylish 19th-century buildings on Norrmalmstorg Square, in the middle of Stockholm’s main shopping district. It offers luxurious rooms with free WiFi access. All rooms at Nobis feature modern décor, climate control, a flat-screen cable TV and marble bathrooms. Restaurant Noi serves modern dishes with influences from all over Europe in an elegant setting
Nordic Light Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
This sleek design hotel is just 100 m from the Arlanda Airport Express Train at Stockholm Central Station. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms at Nordic Light Hotel have a laptop-sized safe and satellite TV. The luxury beds are by Swedish brand, Anders Hilding. Bathrooms include quality toiletries.
Berns Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Berns Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel from 1863, situated next to Nybrokajen Harbour in central Stockholm. The iconic building features a historic dining hall, several bars and a lobby shop. Just around the corner, guests will find Stureplan which is one of Stockholm’s most luxurious shopping and nightlife areas. The Old Town and the Royal Palace are just a few minutes walk away.
4 Star, Location
This hotel is situated beside Central Station. Guests enjoy free entrance to the gym, pool, hot tub and sauna. Breakfast is free for children under 7 years, while children up to 12 years have a discount. All the air-conditioned guest rooms at Radisson Blu Royal Viking have luxury beds and a bathtub or shower. Each room features a satellite TV and minibar.
Video Of Stockholm Pride
Parade 2019 Aerial Film