From: Tuesday, Jun 1st, 2021
To: Saturday, Jun 26th, 2021
St. Pete Pride 2021
This year St Pete Pride is celebrating throughout the month of June, St Pete Pride hosting 4 themed weeks that celebrate the LGBTQ+ community while showcasing the best of St. Pete culminating in a final weekend of pride parties and events.
This year don’t miss:
Pride Street Party
- June 25, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- VFW Post 39 & Urban Brew & BBQ, 2021 Pride Street Party.
- Saturday Night Dance Party and a drag show.
- Food and drink specials.
- Free event. 26th Street and Central Ave.
Official Pride Flag Raising & Official Kickoff
- Tuesday, June 1 – St. Pete City Hall, 175 5th St N, St. Pete. 10am.
- Thursday, June 3 – PrideFest Kickoff Reception
Sirata Beach Resort, 5300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach. 6-9pm. $10/ticket.
Kick-off Celebration, sunset, beach vibe, limited free apps, drink specials
PrideFest 2021 Stonewall Reception
- Friday, June 25 The James Museum, 150 Central Ave, St. Pete. 6pm – 8pm. $40/ticket. Limited tickets available!
- The Stonewall Reception is St Pete Pride’s annual must-attend reception for sponsors, VIPs, and friends. For this year’s Stonewall Reception, we will “Find Our West” as The James Museum hosts St Pete Pride for the first time at a safe, outdoor gathering in downtown St. Pete, just a block from the water. Your ticket will include light hors d’oeuvres, an open bar, and access to The James Museum.
- Saturday, June 5. Vinoy Park. 7am-2pm. $5/ticket. Waterfront Festival highlighting St. Pete’s Great Outdoors!
- PrideFest Saturday kicks-off with a waterfront festival along the glistening Tampa Bay. Anchored in Vinoy Park, join us for live music, local vendors and interactive experiences. Participate in a yoga class, or sit back and enjoy a variety of roaming entertainers! Pride OUTside celebrates our LGBTQ+ community while showcasing St. Pete’s beautiful natural surroundings.
We Are Family
- Saturday, June 12. -St. Pete Pier, North Straub Park, South Straub Park. 11am – 5pm. $5/ticket.
- A a gathering of LGBTQ+ families and allies on the beautiful downtown St. Pete waterfront in North and South Straub Parks and The St Pete Pier! Enjoy family focused vendors, entertainment and activities in this first-of-its-kind Pride event as we celebrate the family culture of St. Pete and beyond.
Arts & Culture Week
- Saturday, June 19 – The Factory, 2622 Fairfield Ave S, St. Pete. 4pm – 10pm. $5/ticket.
- Stroll the grounds of The Factory, a new 8-acre, mixed-use space in the Warehouse Arts District. Soak in music, art and dance around every corner. From main stage performances to wandering musicians and dancers, St Pete Pride will welcome talent from local cultural organizations and beyond to offer visitors an immersive, memorable experience. To honor Juneteenth, the program will include a celebration of Black, Queer culture.
Miss Pride St. Pete Pageant.
- Visit the Postcard Inn on the Beach for the 12th Annual Miss St Pete Pride Pageant on May 23 at 6pm!
- Saturday, June 26. North Straub Park, South Straub Park. 2pm – 9pm. $5/ticket. Food trucks, festival vendors, Pride Fireworks by Trulieve at dusk (~9pm)!
- PrideFest’s final event will invite visitors to spend an evening along the beautiful bayside waterfront, enjoying picnics, musical performances, and a fireworks display that will cap off PrideFest in dramatic fashion.
Taste of Pride
Throughout the week, Restaurants all over St. Pete will be participating with $5 specials (Bites, Brews and Bevies). Taste of Pride is an event for the foodie, the beer connoisseur and the art enthusiast. This isn’t your standard Taste event, with a wide variety of options to overjoy your palate. Friends and supporters will gather to the gorgeous Coliseum to celebrate Pride through a unique culinary experience that offers something for everyone.Guests will also enjoy live entertainment and can get groovy on the dance floor.
The LGBTI area of the St Petersburg Municipal Beach on Sunset Beach should definitely be on your “to-do” list. The long, pristine stretch of white sand is particularly popular on weekend afternoons as clubbers recover with a sun bathe and a refreshing dip. The city’s facilities include showers and toilets.
The main Parade
There is no parade scheduled for 2021. The Main parade will return in 2022.
- St. Pete Pride Tampa festival draws around 100,000 marchers to the parade in downtown St. Petersburg’s Historic Grand Central District, as well as hundreds of thousands of visitors enjoying the area’s clubs and beaches.
- The parade has been moved to nighttime rather than its usual mid-day launch, giving attendees a relief from the heat and giving visitors more time to relax at BBQs, tailgates and parties during the day.
Where to Stay during St. Pete Pride
Nicknamed The Pink Palace for its pink façade and grandeur architecture, The Don CeSar has welcomed guests since its opening in 1928.The hotel has recently been completely refurbished. The hotel has some of the best views in St. Pete and has been a long-time ally of the gay community.
Here are other hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of St.Pete, Tampa, Florida
Arguably the largest and most popular gay destination on Florida’s Gulf Coast, the St. Petersburg region has a good mix of gay nightspots. The highest concentration is just west of downtown in the Grand Central District, but there are others in the beach communities and nearby cities of Clearwater and Dunedin. A mixture of artists, hipsters, visionaries, LGBTIs have reinvented St Pete and the balmy Florida air gives even the city’s oldest citizens a youthful vigor. booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Apartments in St Pete
The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub. Fee WiFi, air conditioning and a garden
This 3 Bedroom apartment offers modern furnishings & decor, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, dining table. Fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, Free WiFi, air conditioning,
The apartment includes 1 bedroom and a living room with a TV. The accommodation is equipped with a full equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge. Bathroom with shower. Free WiFi, linens & towels, air conditioning
This central location, recently remodeled and comfortable living space provide 2 bedrooms a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, 1 bathroom with shower. FREE WiFi
Video Of The St Pete Pride Festival
Florida’s Largest Pride – St. Pete Pride
Recommended Hotels in St. Petersburg
Arguably the largest and most popular gay destination on Florida’s Gulf Coast, the St. Petersburg region has a good mix of gay nightspots
4 Star The grand-dame
Located along the Tampa Bay coast, thishotel features an on-site spa and heated pools. The Chihuly Collection glass sculpture museum and Museum of Fine Arts are 5 minutes’ walk away.
3 Star, Luxury
Located in Saint Petersburg city centre, this boutique hotel features an on-site restaurant and heated outdoor pool with a poolside bar, and free WiFi. A small refrigerator, microwave, and cable TV are featured in all rooms
Hampton Inn & Suites
3 Star – Great Amenities
A 2-minute walk from the waterfront and the Museum of Fine Arts, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. It offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. All guest rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, & coffee maker
Courtyard by Marriott
3 Star – Perfect Location
This hotel is located in Saint Petersburg city centre, only 900 m from North Shore beach. Free WiFi access and an indoor swimming pool are featured at the property. A cable TV, a desk, and a small refrigerator are included in all rooms