From: Friday, December 1, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Sleazy Madrid – Winter Edition 2023
Sleazy Madrid is a Weekend of fetish fun in the Spanish Capital, held during the busy December Bank Holiday Weekend!
- Stay close to all the gay bars in Chueca, the heart of gay Madrid and take a ride share or taxi to the party venues which are both located outside the centre. The Boutique Hotel H10 makes for the perfect stay with a great location, large rooms (by Madrid standards) and excellent amenities.
Sleazy Madrid Parties
- Sleazy Madrid is over 20 years old, having grown from a single party to a week long event taking place in December.
- The Winter event takes place during the peak December holiday in Spain.
- Madrid is full of hot guys over the weekend as it also plays host to the Mad Bear Festival, filling the city’s bars and clubs with furry and fetish guys looking for action.
- Enjoy an epic lineup of fetish parties featuring world famous guest DJs, hot gogos and international porn superstars.
- For a unique stay in Madrid, check in to the Hotel Fenix Gran Melia, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stunning views and home to one of the most famous rooftop bars in the city.
- Strong Madrid – Strong Madrid is one of the longest running clubs in Madrid and recently underwent a complete transformation with a new look, new sound system, lighting and cruising zones.
- It is now one of the most popular late night cruising spots and party venues in Madrid.
- Strong is a 12 minute drive of 11 minute walk from the gay district of Chueca.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of Sleazy Madrid
A taste of the Odarko Parties in Madrid
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo