From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The May Holiday Weekend in Spain is as Sleazy as it gets!
Sleazy Madrid is the most important electronic music gay fetish festival in southern Europe consisting of three different dates a year. The 24th edition is celebrated during the European May long bank holiday weekend.
- Visiting Madrid for this event? Stay close to all the gay bars in Chueca, the heart of gay Madrid and take a ride share or taxi to the party venues which are both located outside the centre. The Boutique Hotel H10 makes for the perfect stay with a great location, large rooms (by Madrid standards) and excellent amenities.
Sleazy Madrid Program 2023
- Sleazy Madrid celebrates its 24th edition in 2024 with events including Odarko, Noctox, Into The Tank, Morbo y Duro, Mordisko XL Edition,
- and Mr B Playgrounds.
- Enjoy an explosive fusion of energetic and melodic electronic techno house music styles in a real fetish masculine atmosphere.
- Come prepared to dance as well as enjoy the action with music provided by our top DJs on the fetish scene. “Indie-dance” and “MH&T (Melodic House & Techno)” music on the dance floor to get you horny and high.
- A night open to all masculine fetish dresscodes: jockstraps, harnesses, sports gear, leather, rubber, uniforms, boots, sneakers, urban, clubbing.
- Parties take place each night with different themes including Morbo y Duro, Odarko and Into the Tank. Check out our insider guide to the best of Gay Madrid.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
Sleazy Madrid Venues
- Strong Madrid – Strong Madrid is one of the longest running clubs in Madrid.
- With state-of-the-art lighting and visual equipment, a suitable dance floor, a lot of semi-dark rooms, and lots of booths and labyrinths will make the night pure lust.
- It is now one of the most popular late night cruising spots and party venues in the city.
- The club a 12 minute drive of 11 minute walk from the gay district of Chueca.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following hotels all have high ratings and are close to the gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of Sleazy Madrid
Higlights of the Into the tank party.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo