From: Thursday, January 16, 2025
To: Sunday, January 19, 2025
Sin City Classic 2025
The Sin City Classic brings hot athletes from all over the world to Las Vegas for 4 days of competitive sport and nights of parties and events.
- Visiting for the Sin City Classic ? Enjoy a boutique hotel experience at The NoMad, rated “Excellent” by guests with stylish designer rooms, beautiful outdoor pool and relaxed atmosphere.
- Thursday 16th January to Sunday 19th January 2025.
- Held on the MLK weekend which falls on Monday 20th Jan in 2025
- Featuring 24 different sports, 8,000 athletes, 30 events and 500 teams, the city is awash with hot athletes working hard during the day and partying just as hard at night.
Where to stay during Sin City
Sin City Classic takes place over the MLK long weekend, so the city will be busier than normal. It is also the Hustlaball weekend.
- The Flamingo is the host hotel for the event. The hotel fills up fast, so book as early in advance as possible.
- Other hotels frequented by athletes during the games include The Link and The Rio.
- The games include a variety of sports; from softball to flag football. Consider the event a smaller version of the Gay Games.
Sin City Party Schedule 2025
- Visitors can expect 5 days of fun, parties and sporting events.
- Major events take place at the host hotel (The Flamingo) unless otherwise stated. Highlights include:
Thursday Jan 16th, 2025
- The Diversity Conference from 10.30pm to 2.30pm
- Sports Diversity Awards from 6pm to 9.30pm
- The Early Arrival Party, Queen Las Vegas, from 8pm ’till late
Friday Jan 17th, 2025
- Sin City Registration Party, from 5pm to 9pm
- SCORE, Registration After Party, Piranha Nightclub & Gipsy, from 9pm ’till late
Saturday Jan 18th, 2025
- Sin City Classic JOCK Party, Piranha Nightclub, from 9pm ’till late
Sunday Jan 19th, 2025
- Sin City Classic Sunday Tea Dance – The Garden, from 5pm to 9pm
- Sin City Closing Party at The Brooklyn Bowl from 8pm ’till late
- The Flamingo – The hotel, although a little dates, becomes the centre of all the action in Vegas over the MLK weekend. The 3 star hotel has spacious rooms and suites, but book in advance as it sells out fast.
- Piranha Nightclub – Compact-but-lush gay nightclub offering theme nights, drag shows, VIP skyboxes & cozy outdoor patio. Hosts the official Jock Party and other Sin City Events.
- Queen Las Vegas – Queen Las Vegas is the only LGBTQ+ venue on the Las Vegas Strip featuring a restaurant/bar/lounge & nightclub.Open four days a week with nightly entertainment, djs, and sexy gogos. The nightclub is open on Fridays and Saturdays at 11pm featuring a state of the art lighting and sound system. The venue offers free parking and easy access from anywhere in Las Vegas.
- Gipsy – The iconic Gipsy Nightclub, once the heart of Las Vegas’ LGBTQ+ community, has made a spectacular comeback. Located a few steps from Paul San Filipo’s other nightclub venture, Piranha. Every evening, the dance floor pulsates with energy, featuring top DJs and star-studded drag performances and weekend variety brunches.
Touted as the largest annual LGBT sporting event anywhere, the Classic (formally the Sin City Shoot Out) has evolved into a five-day tournament and gathering for more than 8,500 athletes. The schedule is heavy on softball, the only sport played at the inaugural 2008 edition. Since then the event has grown to include 23 other sports and games, from hockey and rock climbing to dodgeball, darts and bridge.
- Softball – Main Event – The Softball Masters championship start from 8am and finish at 4pm on Friday. For all other divisions, the championship games are scheduled to begin at approximately 6pm on Sunday, so please make your travel arrangements accordingly.
- The matches take place at Big League Dreams Las Vegas
Recommended Hotels in Gay Las Vegas
The following hotels are close to or on the strip:
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Las Vegas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants and fun
The Bellagio, 5 Star
- 5 Star – Famous Fountains, Luxury Casino
- Close to the gay district
- Marble bathrooms, flat-screen TV
- Offers luxury with iconic fountains, multiple dining options, elegant rooms, and marble en suites.
The Venetian, 5 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
- 5 Star – Spacious Suites, International Restaurants
- Close to the gay district
- Sunken sitting area, two HDTVs
- Features spacious suites, over 40 restaurants, a state-of-the-art casino, and a large pool deck.
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
- 4 Star – Non-Gaming, Outdoor Swimming Pool
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Air-conditioned, microwave
- Non-gaming hotel, with air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi, and outdoor pool.
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
- 4 Star – Non-Smoking, Heated Swimming Pools
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Full kitchen, private balcony
- One block from the Strip, non-smoking, indoor and outdoor pools, suites with full kitchens.
Video Of Sin City Classic
Sin City Classic 2018, presented by Toyota Financial Services
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Las Vegas
Las Vegas doesn’t have well-defined “gay neighborhoods” like some other cities might. However, there are areas and establishments that are known for being LGBTQ+ friendly and hosting a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
The Strip | Close to the city attractions
- The Las Vegas Strip is home to the city’s world famous hotels and casinos. Stay in the heart of the action.
- Enjoy world class dining on your doorstep, state of the art shows and live performances.
- The Strip is a short drive from the gay bars in the downtown district and the Fruit Loop, home to the city’s busy gay bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in The Strip
Downtown Las Vegas
Offering a mix of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and clubs. Popular choice for LGBTQ+ travelers
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations and meet the stars.