From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pig Week Fort Lauderdale 2024
Because all men are pigs …that’s the tagline for the event, and really all you need to know! Expect live sex shows, fetish demonstrations, drinking, dancing and electro and sounding workshops all week for those who think of themselves as swine.
- Pig Week is one of the busiest times in Fort Lauderdale, Book your stay in Wilton Manors, close to all the events. Check out The Cabanas Guest House a gay resort rated “Superb” by staff featuring a clothing-optional heated saltwater pool and full-service spa.
- The Piggy lifestyle is back and coming at you full force in 2024.
- Bigger parties with men from all over the globe who want to come to beautiful Fort Lauderdale and let their inner pig out.
- Huge parties with a no holds barred mentality are what is in store!
- So mark your calendar and get ready to wallow.
Pig Week 2024 Schedule
- The party schedule has something for everyone, however we do recommend the initial meet and greet party, the Gang Bang Lotto and the crowning of Mr Pig Week.
- The afternoon pool parties are also a great way to relax and chill.
- You can also recover from your night of debauchery, especially handy for those who spent the small hours at the after hours in Clubhouse!
- Pool parties are held during both the first and second weekend of the event and are some of the most popular events of the entire Pig Week experience:
- Pool events are held at The Inn Leather and the Ed Lugo Resort.
- Events typically fall on the second Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 2024 Schedule to be confirmed.
- The Eagle – Classic leather bar in Wilton Manors in an underground, Berlin inspired setting. Great Bartenders –
- Ramrod – Gay leather bar with different theme nights, DJ music & weekend crowds in the mood to cruise.
- Slammer – Public and private play areas for members’ enjoyment, including a BYOB bar, free pool table, outdoor patio, indoor fireplace, lounge areas and more.
- Hunters – Gay hangout with a contemporary feel featuring cocktails, pool & karaoke, plus DJs & dancing.
- The Gym Bar – Sports-focused gay bar with familiar pub grub, happy hour, team-oriented decor & games on TV.
- Georgie’s Alibi – Longtime local gay hangout known for serving strong drinks & snacks amid festive surroundings.
- Clubhouse 2 – Popular and well known gay sauna, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The Manor – Late night dance club with large dance floor, great light and sound, theme parties and guest DJs.
Gay Fort Lauderdale
- With two bath houses and 9 other venues you will never be at a loss to find something or someone to do. Check out our insider gay guide to Fort Lauderdale for tips on where to stay and play during Pig Week!
We have found hotels with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video Guide to Fort Lauderdale
The guys at Hand Luggage Only bring you a detailed guide to the best of Fort Lauderdale.