From: Thursday, August 29, 2024
To: Monday, September 2, 2024
Las Vegas Labor Day Weekend 2024
Celebrate the Labor Day weekend in Sin City and go to Heaven with an epic weekend of pool parties, bar crawls and circuit nights.
- Visiting for Las Vegas Pride? Enjoy a boutique hotel experience at The NoMad, rated “Excellent” by guests with stylish designer rooms, beautiful outdoor pool and relaxed atmosphere.
Vegas Labor Day Gay Pool Parties
- Saturday – ELEVATE – the Pride pool party at The Sahara Hotel Las Vegas, from 11 pm.
- Sunday – TEMPTATION – the most famous Sunday Funday pool party in the USA at the Luxor Hotel & Casino. The Labor day party is the final pool party of the season.
Catch a Gay Vegas Show
- Drag Brunch at Senor Frogs – Friday and Saturday – Voss Events presents the ultimate drag brunch escape at Treasure Island. Hosted by India Ferrah from “RuPaul’s Drag Race” together with a constantly changing lineup of stars.
- Drag Race live at the Flamingo resort – Immersive production bringing together past Drag Race winners and fan favorites to shake, shimmy, and death drop their way into your hearts all over again live and in-person.
Las Vegas Labor Day Parties at The Garden
- Awaiting themes and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- 4 days and nights of parties with unique themes, guest DJs and surprise perofrmances.
- The Garden is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 1017 S. 1st Street – Suite 180. The club is a fresh, new concept created by nightlife impresario, Eduardo Cordova. It is an intimate and chic LGBTQ lounge bar located in the Art District in Downtown Las Vegas. The Garden dives into an untapped market in the Las Vegas community championing craft cocktails, light bites and an indulgent ambiance.
- Circa Resort and Casino is just a 5 minute ride share to the Arts district and makes a great base for your stay in Las Vegas.
- Piranha Nightclub: Dance the night away with a top-notch sound system and an outdoor patio at this 24/7 LGBTQ+ hotspot, offering nightly events and plenty of fun. Address: Piranha Nightclub, Fruit Loop, Las Vegas
- FreeZone: Offers non-stop nightlife with cheap drink specials and a variety of shows and themed parties. Address: FreeZone, Fruit Loop, Las Vegas
- QuadZ Video Bar: A laid-back alternative in the Fruit Loop with pool, darts, and a jukebox for those looking to relax away from the dance floor chaos. Address: QuadZ Video Bar, Fruit Loop, Las Vegas
- Hamburger Mary’s: A campy and queer burger joint with a full calendar of drag events and cocktail names that are cheeky nods to LGBTQ+ culture. Address: Hamburger Mary’s, East Flamingo, Las Vegas
- Charlie’s: Put on your cowboy boots for some line dancing fun at this country-western themed bar featuring themed nights and drink specials. Address: Charlie’s, West Tropicana, Las Vegas
- Badlands Las Vegas: Enjoy cheap drinks and fun theme nights at this easy-going country-themed bar that’s just steps away from adventurous nightlife. Address: Badlands Las Vegas, East Sahara, Las Vegas
- Spotlight Lounge: A local gaming bar catering to the gay community with daily drink specials, video poker, and a welcoming vibe. Address: Spotlight Lounge, East Sahara, Las Vegas
- The Garage: An auto-themed bar where “mechanics” serve up inventive drinks amidst a haven of TVs, pool tables, and bar games. Address: The Garage, East Flamingo, Las Vegas
- The Phoenix Bar & Lounge: A gaming and nightlife venue where inclusivity shines, boasting events from drag shows to Super Mario Bros tournaments. Address: The Phoenix Bar & Lounge, West Sahara, Las Vegas
- Fun Hog Ranch: A cash-only leather dive bar that keeps the party going 24/7 with monthly themed events and some of the best drink specials in town. Address: Fun Hog Ranch, East Twain, Las Vegas
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Las Vegas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants and fun
The Bellagio, 5 Star
- 5 Star – Famous Fountains, Luxury Casino
- Close to the gay district
- Marble bathrooms, flat-screen TV
- Offers luxury with iconic fountains, multiple dining options, elegant rooms, and marble en suites.
The Venetian, 5 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
- 5 Star – Spacious Suites, International Restaurants
- Close to the gay district
- Sunken sitting area, two HDTVs
- Features spacious suites, over 40 restaurants, a state-of-the-art casino, and a large pool deck.
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
- 4 Star – Non-Gaming, Outdoor Swimming Pool
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Air-conditioned, microwave
- Non-gaming hotel, with air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi, and outdoor pool.
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
- 4 Star – Non-Smoking, Heated Swimming Pools
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Full kitchen, private balcony
- One block from the Strip, non-smoking, indoor and outdoor pools, suites with full kitchens.
Video Of what you can expect at The Garden
The Garden Las Vegas
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Las Vegas
Las Vegas doesn’t have well-defined “gay neighborhoods” like some other cities might. However, there are areas and establishments that are known for being LGBTQ+ friendly and hosting a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
The Strip | Close to the city attractions
- The Las Vegas Strip is home to the city’s world famous hotels and casinos. Stay in the heart of the action.
- Enjoy world class dining on your doorstep, state of the art shows and live performances.
- The Strip is a short drive from the gay bars in the downtown district and the Fruit Loop, home to the city’s busy gay bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in The Strip
Downtown Las Vegas
Offering a mix of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and clubs. Popular choice for LGBTQ+ travelers
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations and meet the stars.