From: Thursday, March 28, 2024
To: Sunday, March 31, 2024
Sunland – Semana Santa Easter Festival 2024
Puerto Vallarta is one of the favorite beach destinations on the Pacific coast. A place that combines the traditional with the comforts of a cosmopolitan city and the perfect place for an Easter escape.
- Visiting for Easter? Enjoy a superb stay at the Grand Miramar, rated “Superb” by guests, featuring Luxury suites and high-end facilities. Less than 1km from the centre.
- Don´t miss this big Easter Event at the Mantamar. Dance by the pool, party by the beach or chill in a cabana until late! You decide.
- The party features some of the hottest DJs from around the world and some spectacular light and sound shows.
- Lineup to be confirmed.
- After Parties will take place at the Industry Night Club.
- Note after Thanksgiving week Semana Santa or Holy Week at Easter time is one of the busiest weekends in the city.
- Discover the top places to stay and play with our comprehensive gay guide to Puerto Vallarta.
- Parties run from Thursday to Sunday with different themes.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
Where to stay
The Almar Resort, the host hotel from many of the events fills up well in advance. Stay close by at the following hotels:
- Vallarta Shores (closest) on Los Muertos Beach with great views, sky suits and luxurious amenities.
- Pinnacle Resorts (closer to the gay zona romantic) Spacious rooms, amazing views and outdoor pool.
- Hotel Amaca (adults only) Charming hotel, great location, large rooms and friendly staff.
Condos are a more popular and flexible option, especially in the gay district.
Gay Map of Puerto Vallarta
Most of the gay bars are located in the old town in the Romantic Zone. Here you will also find charming hotels and great apartments.
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Puerto Vallarta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Almar Resort LGBT
4 Star, Luxury
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. This hotel features free WiFi
Joint Coworking Hotel
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. At Joint Coworking Hotel and Cowork rooms include bed linen and towels. Free WiFi is available
4 Star, Great Value
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi. The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk, air conditioning and cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view. At Hotel Amaca Puerto Vallarta – Adults Only you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar.
Shores Beach Hotel
4 Star, Location
Vallarta Shores Condohotel, located on Puerto Vallarta’s Los Muertos Beach features one to four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV and a balcony overlooking the beach and Banderas Bay. The Sky Suites feature 3 bedrooms, a private pool and private chef service included in the rate. Also, these suites feature an open-air living room, dining area and an outdoor terrace.
Video Of Sunland Semana Santa Easter Festival
Video highlights from Sunland Semana Santa Easter Festival
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta offers several gay-friendly neighbourhoods. The most prominent gay area in Puerto Vallarta is the Romantic Zone (also known as Old Town), the heart of the LGBTQ+ scene.
Zona Romantica | The Romantic Zone
- The Romantic Zone is located south of the Cuale River, adjacent to the downtown area of Puerto Vallarta.
- It is home to the majority of gay bars and clubs, as well as several gay-friendly eateries.
- Los Muertos Beach is the main beach in the Romantic Zone, with many beachfront restaurants.
- Take the gay bar tour of Puerto Vallarta
South of the Romantic Zone & home to the famous gay Almar hotel & condos with stunning views of the bay.
An upscale neighbourhood around a marina, offering luxury resorts, restaurants, and shopping options.