From: Sunday, May 5, 2024
To: Sunday, May 5, 2024
Revival Tea Dance Dallas 2024
End your Purple Party celebrations on a high at the ultimate closing party, REVIVAL.
- Stay close to the party in the Arts District at the Hall Arts Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, featuring luxurious rooms with high-end amenities and a stunning rooftop pool.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Purple Foundation presents REVIVAL, the legendary Sunday Funday afternoon Tea Dance as part of the Dallas Purple Party Weekend.
- Revival kicks off at 5 pm at Southside Music Hall at the stunning Strauss Square in the AT&T Performing Arts Centre.
- Enjoy the ultimate Funday Sunday in Dallas with stunning light and sound, surprise performances and the hottest GoGos.
- Stay in the “Superb” rated Hotel ZaZa, a 4-star boutique hotel with spacious rooms, a modern gym and luxurious amenities, just a short ride to Strauss Square.
- Revival takes over Strauss Square: in the AT&T Performing Arts Centre, one of the country’s top arts and entertainment complexes.
- The venue is a 10-minute ride from the gay bars and clubs in Cedar Springs.
- Strauss Square is a 128,000 sq ft outdoor performance facility with space for up to 2,000 guests.
- The Dallas Arts District is located in the northeast corner of Downtown Dallas. Pearl St. passes through the centre of the Arts District.
Dallas is a big place, so its important to find the right place to stay if you want to be close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Dallas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video Dallas Guide
Explore the downtown area & the uptown side of Dallas
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.