From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
Red and Blue Antwerp 2023
Antwerp’s legendary RED & BLUE Party hosts several parties in the Cargo Club in Brussels during holiday weekends and special occasions.
- Visiting Antwerp? Stay in the old town, close to all the pride celebrations and parties. The Hotel Julien is a “Superb” rated 4-star hotel located in the heart of the city with delicious breakfast options and a relaxed vibe.
- Sept 30th – Fill Collins Club – House Music – with guest Todd Terry.
- The event takes place at the Cargo Club, one of Europe’s leading party venues.
- Resident and Guest DJS will spin on the decks and the hottest international dancers and GoGos will be live on stage mixing it up with Antwerp’s craziest drag queens.
- Other events include a NYE party and an Easter celebration.
- Stay close to the party at Charming Suites Jan Zonder Vrees, rated “Exceptional” by guests close to all the city’s top attractions in the historic district.
Schedule of Events
- 21st Oct – 26th Anniversary of Red and Blue – Special Edition party.
- 28th Oct – DJ Sneak
- 25th Nov – Melvo Baptiste
- 30th Dec – The Shapeshifters
- 27th Jan – Mousse T
- 24th Feb – Ferreck Dawn
- 30th Mar –DJ Licious DJ Gee and DJ Delafino
- 27th Apr – Roger Sanchez
- Cargo Club is open every Saturday from 11pm till 07am, as well as on special occasions and is host of the famous Red and Blue Parties.
- The club features a large dancefloor, stage area, bars and amazing light and sound.
- Cargo Club is a 7-minute taxi or 11-minute walk from Antwerp’s old town. Stay at B&B Suites Hotel rated “Wonderful” by guests with spacious bedrooms, high-end amenities and highly-rated breakfasts.
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp
We have found hotels close to the gay area so you can be in the heart of all the fun,
Gay Map of Antwerp
Antwerp is small and compact having a beautifully preserved old town in the centre. Having said that bars and clubs (more than 30) are spread out around the city, so its best to find a hotel close to the centre and journey out to your preferred destination. The main club, Red & Blue is located in the harbour. Famous gay monthly parties Studio 54 and Café de Love attract guys from all over Europe so book your accommodation in advance.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Antwerp
Antwerp, Belgium, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being a welcoming & hosts several LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. The most prominent of these is Antwerp Pride, which typically takes place in August. Antwerp Pride includes a colorful and lively parade, parties, cultural events, and a sense of celebration and inclusivity that brings together locals and visitors alike.
Historic Center | In the hart of city centre
- Antwerp’s historic center has a diverse range of bars and clubs, many of which are gay or gay friendly.
- This area is bustling with activity, and you’ll likely find a mix of people from various backgrounds.
- Antwerp’s fashion district is also located in this area, making it perfect for shopping enthusiasts.
- It’s a great area for tourists, with numerous shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Barcelona
Antwerp’s Red Light District is home to several gay bars and clubs. It can be a lively area for nightlife, offering a mix of entertainment options.
This trendy district is home to many bars & clubs, including gay venues. You can find a mix of nightlife options, from stylish cocktail bars to dance clubs.
Video Of Red and Blue Antwerp
Highlights of Red and Blue Antwerp
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Antwerp that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Julien, 4 Star
The guest rooms are situated in 2 historic buildings and have a modern style. They are equipped with a bath or rain shower and free Wi-Fi. You can relax in the lounge area with books and magazines or have a drink in the bar. The spa is located in the 16th century cellars and offers a steam bath, sauna and rain shower.
4 Star, Very Central
This hotel offers light and spacious rooms as well as a luxurious suite. All units have individual climate control as well as a flat-screen TV. Some of the deluxe rooms and suites also come with a private terrace. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of hot and cold choices
Hilton Hotel, 4 Star
Shopping & Partying
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Antwerp Old Town feature Serenity bedding and have a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes a large desk with an ergonomic chair and a marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Coffee and tea facilities are provided.
Hotel Matelote, 3 Star
Boutique & Central
This elegant boutique hotel offers luxurious design with 16th century architecture, a 2-minute walk from Grand Place. Each of the rooms at hotel Matelote benefits from free wired internet and a flat-screen TV. “They also have coffee, tea making facilities and mineral water. The bathrooms include The Spa Collection toiletries.