From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Recon Paris Fetish 2024
Enjoy a fetish Sunday Funday like no other as Recon returns to Paris for as part of the Paris Fetish Week celebrations.
- Stay at the Crowne Plaza Paris – Republique, an IHG Hotel and experience the finest in French hospitality, just 10 minutes drive from the venue and close to many of the city’s top attractions.
- Recon is the official closing party of the Paris Fetish Week 2024.
- The event runs from 10 pm until 6am on Sunday night and takes over la Bellevoise on Rue Boyer.
- All Fetish Dress codes welcome, including Leather, Latex, Sports, Military
- The cruising and kinky play goes on all night long at one of Europe’s horniest fetish parties.
- Stay close to the party at the “Wonderful” rated Hotel Fabric, featuring stylish rooms, central location and luxurious amenities.
- La Bellevilloise is set to be transformed by the Recon team into a venue worthy of the Paris Fetish community!
- An arts & cultural centre for exhibitions, film screenings, concerts & events, with a bright cafe, the venue was founded in 1877. Today, its 2,000 m² spread across 4 floors is dedicated to all forms of expression and experimentation and is the perfect venue to meet up and dance and cruise during the Paris Fetish Week.
- Enjoy the dancefloor in the club downstairs or chill out on garden terrace. The venue has Two hanging gardens, a terrace, which is accessible via the courtyard of 19 rue Boyer but also from the Forum and Loft and the garden which covers the entire surface area of the rooftop.
Recommended Paris Hotels
We have chosen hotels in the main gay area, keeping you in the centre of all the fun,
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Of a gay guide to Paris
Follow Taylor and Jeff on their trip to the city of love.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.