From: Friday, April 26, 2024
To: Monday, April 29, 2024
Rapido Amsterdam – The King Edition 2024
Rapido is one of the biggest gay circuit parties in Europe and is Amsterdam’s leading party promoter, producing amazing festival circuit weekends and pop up parties.
- Amsterdam is a busy weekend destination, and hotels fill up fast. Book your hotel close to the city centre, home to Amsterdam’s dynamic gay scene. Stay in the Citizen M Amstel close to all the gay bars in this famous district and take a taxi to the party. It is a 20-minute taxi from Dam Square.
Rapido – King’s Day Edition
- Rapido brings multiple editions to Amsterdam this April for the King’s Day celebrations.
- Events include a Funhouse XL edition, and After Parties.
- Awaiting venue and date confirmation + lineup for the 2024 edition.
The Schedule 2024
- Friday 26th April 2024 – FunHouse XL Kings & Queens edition – WesterUnie + WesterLiefde + TransformatorHuis + Inside & Outside Terrace. From 10 pm until 6 am.
- Sunday 28th April 2024 – Rapido – The KING edition at Paradiso, from 3 pm to 2 am.
- Sunday : The KING AFTER.
- WesterUnie, at Westergasfabriek Amsterdam, is an old industrial factory hall transformed into one huge party zone for FunHouse XL with dancers in fantastic costumes and stunning light and sound.
- Stay close to Westergas with 23 nearby hotels. Check out the Conscious Hotel Westerpark, housed in a historic building with superb rooms, delicious breakfast options and designer rooms.
- An Uber costs about 12 EUR from the hotel to the centre. Journey time, 20 mins approx.
- Paradiso Club (on Weteringschans 6-8) is a venue in a former church in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Paradiso is close to Leidseplein and easily accessible by public transport (12 minutes via metro 52 and various trams).
- Party like a rockstar at the stunning Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American, just a 3-minute walk from the club. The hotel has a great terrace, superb rooms and great breakfast.
Popular Hotels in Amsterdam
The following hotels are close to all of Amsterdam’s main attractions in the city centre and a short ride to the parties:
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.