From: Saturday, March 2, 2024
To: Saturday, March 2, 2024
Prague Queer Ball 2024
The Prague Queer Ball is an annual ball for gays, lesbians and friends, complete with live band, dance performances, raffle competition and a night of fun entertainment. The event was inspired by some of the biggest gay balls in Vienna.
- Stay close to the party at The Esplanade Prague, offering spacious rooms in a beautiful Art Deco hotel.
- Next Edition – March 2nd 2024 – Queer Ball Casino Night – from 7 pm to 3 am.
- Untraditional and informal ball with the subtitle Casino Night.
- Each year the ball has a different theme. The chosen theme inspires everything from the decoration to the costumes and outfits worn by the guests! This is a colourful and glamorous ball, hosted and some of Prague’s most iconic locations.
- The Prague Queer Ball is one of the biggest of its kind in Europe and is the highlight of the gay spring calendar in the city.
- Tresor Club is the largest dance floor in the Czech Republic located in the gay area of Vinohrady.
- The venue is the perfect place to host the ball.
Prague is a great city for sightseeing. Try and take some time to see the some of what the city has to offer like Prague Castle, The Astronomical Clock, The Municipal House, Old Town’s Jewish Quarter and the Dancing Building, to name just a few of the wonderful things you should take the time to see.
Where to Stay?
Stay in the old town of Prague; it is the perfect base to explore the city. The gay bars and clubs are spread out across the city. Many of the more popular ones are within walking distance from the old town, and the others just a short taxi ride away.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Prague
There is no main gay village or district in Prague. Instead the bars are spread out over town areas, mainly in the city centre and in the Vinohrady district.
Recommended Hotels in Prague By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Prague that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
Michelangelo Grand Hotel is conveniently located in the historic town centre, just a few steps from famous Wenceslas Square, in one of the most attractive areas of Prague. All major points of interest are located within easy walking distance. All rooms are equipped with stylish period furniture and feature anti-allergic bedding. Connecting rooms for large families
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star boutique hotel Ventana enjoys a superb location next to the Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock. It offers a rich breakfast and free internet. In the historic, Neo-Renaissance-style palace you can find elegantly furnished rooms with high ceilings and marble bathrooms. All air-conditioned rooms are also equipped with a minibar, a safety deposit box and satellite TV.
Hotel Seven Days
4 Star, Readers Choice
Set in a 19th-century building in the heritage-protected area, Boutique Hotel Seven Days is 200 m away from Prague National Museum. The restaurant features a winter garden and the bar has international TV channels. Offers luxurious, air-conditioned rooms with free wired internet access. Non-smoking and soundproofed. The bathrooms come with hairdryers and showers or bathtubs.
4 Star, Great Value
Hotel Rott is centrally situated on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little Square), next to the famous Old Town Square. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a modern restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. The Rott mixes its historic setting with modern rooms offering satellite TV and free WiFi internet access. A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning.
Video Of Prague Queer Ball
Highlights from the Queer Ball 2018