From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Poof Doof Sydney New Years Eve Party 2023
Bringing future forward sounds and high energy extravaganzas to New Years Eve at ARQ is the one and only POOF DOOF JAMBOREE!
- Check out the top gay hotels close to Oxford Street. Stay on Oxford Street at Mrs Banks Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests with spacious rooms, modern amenities and excellent location.
- Sunday 31st December – From 9 pm to 6.30 am.
- Australia’s biggest queer party brand POOF DOOF are bringing a rainbow glitterstorm to ARQ serving equal doses of fierce and fun throughout the night.
- Expect huge sets from the biggest queer DJs on the Australian scene.
- Lip sync for your life alongside bumper performances from Sydney drag icons.
- Stay just steps from Sydney’s New Year celebrations at the Hotel Stellar with apartment amenities and spacious rooms.
- Headliners – Absolute (Uk), Hollywood Star, Jarred Baker
- Featuring – Boycrzy 💚 Brendan Campbell 💚 Dads Mayo 💚 Dammit Janet 💚 Dane Brocas 💚 Daphne Gaye 💚 Division 4 💚 Dutch Kiss 💚 Fetch 💚 Hayday 💚 Jizz City 💚 Kalin Klein
- ARQ Sydney – Popular nightclub located in Darlinghurst, known for its vibrant atmosphere, diverse crowd, and energetic dance floors.
- It is situated at 16 Flinders Street, Darlinghurst, not far from Sydney’s central business district and just steps from the gay bars and clubs of Oxford Street.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.