From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pitbull Beef City Montreal 2024
Pitbull presents Beef City, a special event during the Sugar Bear Weekend celebrations.
- Enjoy high-end amenities and spacious suites at the Sonder Garde Sant Denis, just a 10-minute walk to the gay bars and clubs in the Village.
- Awaiting lineup and venue for the next edition.
- Want some hot beef and hard beats? Then don’t miss out on the epic closing party of Sugar Bear Weekend at BEEF CITY.
- The party takes over the main room of Club Unity from 10 pm until 3 am with sexy bear gogos and guest DJs.
- Expect a packed house full of sexy bodies, furry faces, and world-class light and sound production on the biggest dance floor in Montreal’s Village.
- Stay close to the bear events and gay bars at the Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown, complete with a superb gym, sauna and pool.
- Club Unity – Different music styles are played nightly in two rooms at this festive bar/nightclub with a rooftop terrace.
- The club is located in the heart of the gay Village of Montreal, one minute away from the metro station Beaudry.
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
We have found some of the best places for you to stay that have good ratings and put you where you need to be,
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
- 5 Star, Location; Terrace, Restaurant Henri Brasserie
- Close to the gay district
- Desk, flat-screen TV
- Downtown Montreal with city view rooms, some featuring claw-foot bath & fireplace
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Luxury; In historic Golden Square Mile
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Contemporary sophistication
- Prime location near art galleries, museums, and vibrant nightlife with exceptional service
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star, Readers Choice; Rooftop swimming pool
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious, microwave, refrigerator
- Spacious rooms with kitchenettes near McGill University and a rooftop pool
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Great Value; Outdoor pool, Underground City access
- A short walk to the gay bars
- 55-inch flat-screen TV, minibar
- Offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and modern rooms with a 55-inch flat-screen TV
Video Guide to Montreal
Discover the best of Montreal’s gay Village
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.