From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pervert Matinee London & Beyond 2022
Matinée Pervert returns to Fire London for one UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT of partying followed by Beyond Club.
- Get ready to release your inner pervert as we return to Fire for a mammoth 7 hour party! Expect the sexiest dancers, hundreds of hot men and our typical super production.Pervert is not a party, it is not a place, it is not a feeling.
- DJ Line Up – Antonio Harris, Ivan Gomez, Zach Burns, Tony English, Ale Amaral, and Addison.
Join London’s most eclectic afterhours crowd, 4am to late
as they all congregate at the Church of BEYOND. With 2 rooms offering Funky, Tech House, Vocal House & Circuit. Doors open from 4am until superlate…
- Main Room:
James Lee, Fabio Luigi . Tony English
- Lounge (Pop):
Tommy Fox, Dom Topics
- Hosted by: Alexia Macqueen & Glendora
- Take the 87 or N88 bus from Trafalgar Square to Vauxhall bus station or the tube to Vauxhall.
- Beyond was founded in the summer of 2002 by London-based gay promotions company Orange Nation and evolved from a small-scale after hours party into one of London’s best known party brands. After conquering the London party scene, Beyond evolved into an international touring brand, with parties being held in Miami, New York, Tel Aviv and Ibiza to name but a few. Combining hedonistic dance music & show stopping performances, Beyond really is the ultimate party destination.
Stay Close to Fire Nightclub
- Stay close to the venue at The Park Plaza on London’s Riverbank just a 2 minute taxi drive. The hotel is set across the river from the Tate Britain gallery, close to Westminster. The London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben are all within reach. Waterloo Station is a kilometer away, giving great access to the rest of the city and south of England.
The main gay area in central London is Soho offering lots of gay bar, clubs, shops and restaurants. With so many bars and so much going on in the centre of London, this is where you will want to stay.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Apartments in London
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a fridge, oven and a coffee machine.
Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, & a private bathroom with shower & a hairdryer. A microwave & a fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.
Soho One features free WiFi & a washing machine the apartment comes with 1 bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area & 1 bathroom equipped with a shower.
Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. A living room with a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, a bathroom with shower
Video Of Beyond Afterhours
BEYOND AFTER HOURS AT FIRE
Recommended Hotels in London
Hotels in London book out well in advance and it is one of the most expensive cities to stay in – but if you book in advance you can get some great deals! Try for SoHo if you want to stay close to all the gay bars and clubs.
The Piccadilly, 5 Star
London’s West End
Each stylish room has mood lighting & a luxury bathroom with free toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, air conditioning, satellite TV & work desks.
W London, 5 Star
W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Free Wi.Fi
The Soho Hotel 5 Star
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided.
Hazlitts, 4 Star
Charming & Boutique
In London’s Theater land, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture & free Wi-Fi.