From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
We Party Pride Festival Madrid possibly the best Circuit Parity in 2024
The WE Party is one of the biggest circuit party organizers in the world and Madrid is its home base, so expect one amazing festival of pool parties, dance parties and cultural events taking place alongside Madrid Pride.
- Stay close to all the parties at the Hotel NH Madrid Ribera del Manzanares which faces on to the River Manzanares. The H10 Villa de la Reina on Gran Via is also a great option and perfect location between the parade and the party.
We Party Madrid Pride Festival 2024
- Events include some of the most epic pride parties in Europe including several pool parties, the We Pink Party and more.
- We Party Festival Madrid takes over some of the city’s hottest clubs and venues. The production values are top-notch. Expect to be wowed, WE Style.
- For a luxury escape, just a few minutes from the parties, stay at the Palacio de los Duques Gran Meliá, one of the leading hotels of the world, need we say more? An amazing pool, superb service and located inside a 19th century palace for even the most demanding of royals!
- Awaiting lineup and venues for the 2024 edition.
- Parties typically include CANDYand MACHO,
- Friday’s (Sundia Pool Party) and Night (Forever Tel Aviv) Party at Fabrik Club and Terrace are very popular.
- Massive Main Party – Featuring Xlsior Mykonos (Main Stage) WE Party Massive Party typically are held on Saturday.
- Events end on Sunday with the CLOSING PARTY at Sala Riveria
Popular Hotels for Madrid Pride
Check out some of our most booked hotels in Chueca, Madrid’s gay district, for pride this year:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of WE World Pride Festival
The Official After-Movie
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo