From: Thursday, Sep 1st, 2022
To: Monday, Sep 5th, 2022
Palm Springs Labor Day Weekend 2022
While Labor Day is typically a time for saying goodbye to Summer, it marks the kick start of the high season for Palm Springs as the city becomes a hotspot for those seeking never ending Summer weather.
Happy Hour and a Show!
- Ease into your Labor Day Weekend early at Hunters Thursday Happy hour, Kick-start the pre-weekend unapologetically with Playhouse at Toucans. Avant-garde lewks swirl around the party palace as the workday melts away, delivering you to a Palm Springs drag queen wonderland.
- Don’t miss the Megawoof Event at The Barracks, one of the biggest parties of the Labor Day Weekend.
Dinner and Drag
- Enjoy the Illusion Drag Queen Dinner Show on Friday or Saturday with two sittings (5.30pm and 7.30pm) at Pete’s Hideaway. Illusions the Drag Queen Show Palm Springs is the perfect combination of spectacular burlesque style and comedy performances by the industry’s best celebrity impersonators and the funniest Palm Springs drag queen hosts you’ll ever have the pleasure of encountering.
Labor Day Pool parties
- Chill by the pool each day during the Labor Day weekend, from Sept 2nd to 5th at the CCBC, Cathedral City Boys Club Palm Springs . Stay at the gay mens resort and enjoy a unique stay just a 10 minute drive from downtown Palm Springs
- For something a little closer to downtown, check out the Bearfoot Inn Labor Day weekend party from the 3rd to the 6th. The cloting optional weekend is always a fun event.
A Musical Evening
- On September 4th enjoy the Snazzy Sassy Songsational Summerific Sing-a-Long, with Camelot Theatres at the Palm Springs Cultural Center. Pop on upstairs to the VIP LOUNGE for a social hour. Mingle with your fellow musical enthusiasts and enjoy cocktails, mocktails, soda + more! Spontaneous singing encouraged! Dress for the songsational occasion. Then join your HOST ROSEMARY GALORE and SONGLEADERS from PALM SPRINGS GAY MENS CHORUS for a evening filled with film, fun, and song.
- Take your attitude to the next level, check in at PS Air. The feisty flight attendants in this towering throwback experience put on a 40,000-foot show in the convenience of Bouschet’s back room. You’ll be amazed at the first-class skills taking flight all around you!
- Enjoy a night of hot guys and great music at Chill Bar on Sunday Sept 5th, featuing DJ Guy Scheiman at the Hard Labor party. Or go cruising for guys in the mood at the Tool Shed in the Warms Sands District until 2am.
- September 2021 marks the cacophonous return of The Judy Show at Purple Room. Michael Holmes reprises his role as the boozy, pillsy, ballsy-yet-bosomy Judy Garland. Nobody is safe from her razor-sharp wit and substance-dulled perspective. The Judy Show truly is a hoot and a half!
The Gay Scene
Palm spring is known for its breathtaking scenery, all year round blue skies and sunshine, it is a popular holiday destination, it has a number of gay bars most of which are located around Canyon Drive in down town
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Palm Springs
Palm Springs has a number of gay bars and clubs most of which are located around Canyon Drive in down town area.
Recommended Apartments & Villas in Palm Springs
Downtown Tuscan Haven air-conditioned accommodation with a patio & free WiFi. The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine, & 2 bathrooms. & hot tub.
The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a bath or shower. Air-conditioned with a private pool
Biarritz Downtown Condos by Oranj Palm features accommodation with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is offered. All units feature air conditioning and a TV. There is also a dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine.
The holiday home provides guests with a patio, a seating area, cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Air conditioning and free WiFi.
Recommended Hotels in Palm Springs
Most of the gay bars in Palm Springs are located in and around Arenas Road, on the corner of the Hard Rock Hotel. Busy Club hunters is for those who like to dance while Street bar offers a more relaxed alternative with a large terrace. In the centre its easy to walk from bar to bar, but temperatures can be quite high. Most people will rent a car and explore the greater Cochella valley.
Hilton Palm Springs
Great Pool, 4 Star
The Hilton Palm Springs is nestled at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains, only steps from luxury boutiques, art galleries and charming cafes. facilities, include a day spa and gourmet dining options.
Alcazar, 4 Star
Featuring a modern design, this Palm Springs hotel offers an outdoor pool, hot tub and a pool patio. Rooms feature bathrobes and free WiFi. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, espresso, and fresh pastries
Andreas Hotel & Spa
3 Star, Great Location
Set in the heart of central Palm Springs, California, this adults only hotel and spa offers a free continental breakfast every morning and a landscaped courtyard with a swimming pool. Free on-site parking
Casa Cody, 3 Star
Surrounded by lush gardens in Palm Springs, this historic inn offers views of the San Jacinto mountains. With adobe hacienda architecture, each air-conditioned room offers free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
Why you may want a car in Palm Springs
There is so much more to do in Palm Springs then just sit by the pool, like Joshua Tree National Park is an oasis in the center of the desert, Indian Canyons located 6 miles south of central Palm Springs, The Living Desert a zoo and botanical garden located in the desert.