From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Gary Santis’ Annual Black Fetish Party Fort Lauderdale 2024
Enjoy one of the largest gay fetish events in South Florida at the annual Black Fort Lauderdale Fetish Event presented by Gary Santis Events.
- Visiting Fort Lauderdale? Stay at the AC Hotel, with a stunning rooftop pool, perfect location and just 2-minutes walk from the beach.
- Awaiting dates and lineup for the 2024 edition – Parties typically take place from the Friday to the Monday of the Labor Day Weekend.
- Fort Lauderdale’s annual “Black – The largest Gay Fetish Party” returns for a Labor day weekend full of hot guys, fetish gear and great music.
- Black Party celebrates its 26th edition in 2024.
- Join legendary DJs plus a spectacular production with the hottest dancers, light and sound.
- The party kicks off at 10pm and continues late into the night.
- The event is hosted by The Manor Club and takes place in the Empire Room in Wilton Manors.
- Vip Bottle service is available, including access to the exclusive VIP Dungeon with a private bar.
- Looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5 star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
- The Manor is a multi-level, 16,000sq.ft. complex in the heart of Wilton Manors. The Manor has plenty of parking with a valet service available on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- The two level Nightclub is adorned with an abundance of crystal chandeliers, a covered outside arcade with a modern flair, a large performance stage & the best of the best in sound & lighting.
- There is a lavish, exclusive VIP room for guests looking to go the extra mile. From high-end, eye-pleasing lights and sounds to stellar service, the Epic Nightclub is your one stop for a night to remember.
Trending Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
The following hotels are currently trending in Fort Lauderdale. If you want to stay beachside, we recommend you stay in FL and take a ride share or taxi in Wilton Manors to the party. For charming gay-only boutique accommodation, stay in Wilton Manors.
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video Of The Manor Complex
Highlights of previous Manor Parties