From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Orange Nation London Gay New Year Circuit Weekend 2024
The UK’s biggest LGBTQ+ Clubbing brand presents “New Year 2024 in London”, a circuit event featuring three of the city’s most famous parties.
- Stay in the heart of London, close to the city’s top attractions at The Londoner, rated “Wonderful” by guests, featuring spacious rooms, state of the art gym and just a five-minute walk from everywhere!
New Year’s Eve in London
- The WE Party is the perfect way to celebrate the New Year one day later (the event is held on Jan 1st) after you have taken in the spectacular fireworks display to see in the new year.
- A true spectacle for locals and tourists, the London New Year’s Eve fireworks display lights up central London year after year.
- The fireworks go off from Victoria Embankment to Westminster Bridge and remain an absolute must-see and the most exciting way to celebrate NYE in London.
- London is one of Europe’s top cities for a New Year’s celebration, so book your hotel in Soho as far in advance as possible.
- WE Party will bring some of the biggest international circuit DJs to London for their special NYE Celebration, together with the top-tier selection of their hottest international dancers.
- Both the Beyond and Orange After parties take over Fire club with several different music zones and a large play area for those who want to start the new year with a bang!
- Awaiting dates and party confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Orange Nation hosts three of the biggest parties throughout the year.
- All three come together for a New Year celebration including
- Beyond at Fire
- We Party at Electric Brixton
- Orange at Fire
- Beyond and Orange at Fire is held at Fire nightclub, South Lambeth Road Vauxhall, London SW8 1RT. 1 minute from Vauxhall tube, bus and train stations.
- Fire http://firelondon.net/ is a Gay club & house music venue tucked in railway arches with LED-lit rooms, a garden & 2,000-capacity.
- Stay close to the venue at The Park Plaza on London’s Riverbank just a 2-minute taxi drive.
- WE Party is at Electric Brixton, a leading nightclub venue in Brixton Hill, London. The club boasts a fantastic stage with unsurpassed sight lines making it the perfect venue for large-scale club events. Brixton’s Town Hall Parade is home to Electric Brixton, a celebrated London multi-purpose venue with a wealth of history.
- The venue is a 30-minute taxi ride from Soho or 20-minute tube ride. Start your night out in nearby Clapham with drinks at The Two Brewers, a beloved local club and cabaret joint. The Bridge, Clapham’s latest gay venue, is located in a railway arch, offering cocktails & wines, plus outdoor seating.
- Stay at The Windmill On The Common, a traditional pub and boutique hotel accommodation with free parking, free WiFi, quirky rooms and a great breakfast.
Recommended Hotels in London
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video We Party London
A taste of what to expect at a WE Party, London Style
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern