From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
OMG Party Prague 2024 Prague Pride!
The OMG Party is the biggest party taking place during Prague Pride each year. The event takes place during the Friday of Pride.
- Visiting for Prague Pride? It is one of the city’s most popular events. Hotels fill up fast. Stay close to the old town just a short trip to most of the city’s gay bars and clubs. Check out the “Exceptional” rated Pytloun Boutique Hotel , hotel located right on Wenceslass Square.
- Awaiting date, venue and lineup for the next edition.
- OMG party was created with a passion for dance music and for all those who want and know how to have fun, people who love to dance to the rhythm of house until dawn, led by talented Czech DJs but also popular guests from abroad.
- The pride party will feature International go-go’s, Special decorations & show, a Chill out zone and a Sound system powered by Funktion One!
- OMG fun doesn’t stop. After OMG Party the party will continue on the 2nd stage of Mecca with the official after party!
- You will enjoy pleasant dance environment, chill-out zone and atmosphere that will not let you sleep.
- OMG Party takes place in the stylish club Mecca.
- Club Mecca offers 3 floors, excellent sound and light equipment.
- The club has easily accessible bars and friendly staff and door security.
- Thanks to the interior design, the club has both open areas for dancing and also many private areas that offer the right dose of intimacy.
Things to see and do
- Prague is a great city for sightseeing so while enjoying pride, try and take some time to see the some of what the city has to offer.
- Prague Castle, The Astronomical Clock, The Municipal House, Old Town’s Jewish Quarter and the Dancing Building, are just a few of the wonderful things you should take the time to see.
Where to stay in Prague
- We have found that the best place to stay is in the old town of Prague as this makes a good base, the gay bars and clubs a little spread out, but most are within walking distance from the old town, and the others just a short taxi ride away.
The following Prague Hotels are close to the pride festivities and the city’s top gay hotspots:
Gay Map of Prague
There is no main gay village or district in Prague. Instead the bars are spread out over town areas, mainly in the city centre and in the Vinohrady district.
Recommended Hotels in Prague By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Prague that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Location
Michelangelo Grand Hotel is conveniently located in the historic town centre, just a few steps from famous Wenceslas Square, in one of the most attractive areas of Prague. All major points of interest are located within easy walking distance. All rooms are equipped with stylish period furniture and feature anti-allergic bedding. Connecting rooms for large families
5 Star, Luxury
The 5-star boutique hotel Ventana enjoys a superb location next to the Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock. It offers a rich breakfast and free internet. In the historic, Neo-Renaissance-style palace you can find elegantly furnished rooms with high ceilings and marble bathrooms. All air-conditioned rooms are also equipped with a minibar, a safety deposit box and satellite TV.
Hotel Seven Days
4 Star, Readers Choice
Set in a 19th-century building in the heritage-protected area, Boutique Hotel Seven Days is 200 m away from Prague National Museum. The restaurant features a winter garden and the bar has international TV channels. Offers luxurious, air-conditioned rooms with free wired internet access. Non-smoking and soundproofed. The bathrooms come with hairdryers and showers or bathtubs.
4 Star, Great Value
Hotel Rott is centrally situated on the historical Malé Naměstí (Little Square), next to the famous Old Town Square. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms and a modern restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. The Rott mixes its historic setting with modern rooms offering satellite TV and free WiFi internet access. A rich buffet breakfast is served every morning.
Video Of OMG Party Prague
OMG Party – Main Party of Prague Pride – 17