From: Saturday, October 7, 2023
To: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Odarko Madrid 2023
Odarko is one of Madrid’s longest-running pop-up Fetish parties, taking place during festivals and special events in the Spanish Capital..
- Visiting Madrid for Odarko? The party is located outside the centre of the city. We recommend you stay in Chueca, and take a taxi or rideshare to the event. The Eurostars Central is a charming 4 star venue offering great value rates, comfortable rooms and a wide range of breakfast options. It is close to all the gay bars in Chueca.
- Next Edition – October 7th “Lost inside of lust!”
- Odarko brings you the best and most suggestive techno and hypnotic electronic music during one of the city’s hottest fetish parties.
- Dance, have fun and let yourself go with the hottest and most masculine guys from Spain and beyond!
- This is a Men Only Party with a masculine attitude, clubbers, bears, bearded, suggested dress-codes: leather, rubber, urban, clubbing, sports kit, army, naked, jockstraps, masters & slaves, pup handlers, uniforms, shirtless.
- Full equipped extra playrooms and lots of spaces to get lost.
- The Party kicks off at 11pm and runs to 6am the next day.
- Strong, The Club hosts the Odarko Party on Calle Trujilos, 7, Madrid
- Odarko parties are held throughout the year at various weekends and during Sleazy Madrid (Pride and Winter Editions) and the Madrid Pridesh NYE Week.
- Strong Madrid is one of the longest-running clubs in the city and was recently refurbished with a fresh new look. It has a sprawling dance floor and a large cruising zone.
- The venue is on C. de Trujillos, a 10-minute taxi ride from the gay district of Chueca.
Where to stay in Gay Madrid?
The following Madrid hotels are all are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video, Odarko Madrid
A quick snapshot of what to expect at Odarko!
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo