From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pridesh New Year’s Eve Fetish Week Madrid 2024
Madrid is one of the biggest destinations for gay New year circuit events and celebrations in Europe, and Pridesh brings even more events, with ten parties held during the festivities.
- Are you visiting Madrid? Stay close to all the gay bars and the city’s NYE and Christmas celebrations at The Eurostars Central, a charming 4-star venue offering great value rates, comfortable rooms and a wide range of breakfast options.
- Christmas and New Year in Madrid is a big deal, with Spain celebrating the event in style, including a second Christmas celebration for the Ephipahy on the 6th.
- Pridesh attracts fetish fans from all over Europe and South America twice a year, one during Madrid Pride and the other during the NYE celebrations.
- Experience the sexiest sounds, delivered by a cast of Europe’s hottest DJs from the fetish scene, playing the latest hits and new styles such as “Indie-Dance”, “MH&T” (Melodic House & Techno) and “Progressive House”.
- Enjoy hunting the hottest & sexiest men in the labyrinths and huge play areas of Madrid’s most famous clubs, full of booths and playground spaces.
- Celebrate NYE in style at the Hotel Fenix Gran Melia, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stunning views and home to one of the most famous rooftop bars in the city.
- Parties typically include The Boiler, Odarko, Morby Y Duro, Fetish Rites, Skin, Substation, Into the Tank, Noctox, Sexed and Skin.
- Events run from 11 pm to 6 am unless otherwise stated:
- Strong Madrid is one of the longest-running clubs in the city and was recently refurbished with a fresh new look. It has a sprawling dance floor and a large cruising zone.
- The venue is on C. de Trujillos, a 10-minute taxi ride from the gay district of Chueca.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
We have chosen hotels the keep you close to all the fun and the gay bars
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Gay Madrid Guide
Discover the best of Gay Chueca with this video guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo